Well then.......

Calling For Me- Chapter 6

Chapter 6- The Dare

After telling her that, she acted like she was in a rush to do something, so I left. I then went home and put on my costume. I texted Bella to come over to help with the party, and to my suprised she showed up within 30 seconds. " How do I look?" she asked. She was wearing a witch costume, which was basically a dress consisting of orange and black, and a matching witch hat headband. " I'm guessing you went for stylish rather than scary?" I questioned. "You know me so well!" She answered. We then went down to my basement to set up a haunted house with our new, and totally improved decorations. " Well let's take a look at what my mom considers scary" I said, not expecting anything actually scary. Then we opened up one of the three very large boxes. Together, we pulled out a coffin with a screaming skeleton inside; pretty good compared to what my mom usually gets. Bella pulled out some tombstones while I pulled out some eerie animals. Before we knew it, everything was set up so we moved on to the games. Bobbing for apples; Treasure Hunt, and many other Halloween related games were already set up. As we waited for the other guests, I thought about Mrs. Carlton's strange story. I wanted to tell Bella, but I decided to wait for my other friends. Finally, my friends Jason and Noah arrived. "Hey guys, I have to tell you something" I said. They acted interested as we ran to my room to talk. I couldn't hold it in anymore, so i blurted out the whole story: mine and Mrs. Carlson's . Bella looked frightened, Jason looked surprised, and Noah(as always) looked confused. "Nice story, can you tell it again?" I heard from outside my window. All four of us peered down to find the most popular kids in our class: the Red triplets( Jessica, Jackie, and Julie) and Hunter Rivers. "Why, did you leave your window open?" Asked Jason. "Well I didn't know these four were coming!" I said back. We all ran downstairs, and to my backyard. "Let's play truth or dare," said Jessica."Okay!" said Noah, ignorantly not knowing how they played. All eight of us sat down at the picnic table. Jackie went first,"Okay Jason, truth or dare" she said wickedly. "Truth." Jason said firmly. "Okay, what's your biggest fear?"asked Jackie. I could tell Jason was scared to tell the truth, but knowing him, he would. "Okay, ghosts." He said bravely but calmly. Julie made a face as if she was surprised people actually told the truth. Then, it was Jessica's turn. "Okay Audrey, truth or dare?" Without thinking, I said dare because I'm honestly not as brave as Jason in that way. "Okay I dare you to go explore the house from your story."Said Jessica with a smirk. Suddenly I felt an erge of panic, I didn't know if I felt sick or wanted to cry but then the words slipped out. "Okay, I'll do it!"

*********************************

Hey guys. Thanks for the 5 read since my last update. I hope your liking the story. By the way, since you all have kept reading, I'll post half the chapter when we get to 20 reads! Also, please start commenting on this story telling me if it is good or not, certain parts of the story you, something you want to see more of, etc. . By the way I'm posting chapter 7 now!