Chapter twelve! merp!

Calling for me Chapter 12: Decipher

I gazed into a large photograph of a woman who looked familiar. It was in a golden frame on the wall where the door use to be. I blinked and suddenly the picture changed. It was the photo that I had found in the purse with the two girls. The first girl I immediately pictured as Christina Amberlack. I didn't recognize the second girl but I had a feeling that I would soon. Suddenly, I heard the voices again but this time they uttered the word 'decipher' repeatedly. I turned around and everyone was gone. It was just me until Mrs. Carlson appeared. She was speaking words without sound that I could not make out, then I started to think. What had come to my mind recently?: Christina Amberlack, decipher, and Mrs. Carlton. How did they connect? Then a sudden thought arose: if you "decipher" Christina in a way, you get Christian, who is Mrs. Carlton's..... SISTER! I could be wrong, but THAT body could've been Mrs. Carlton's long lost sister! Suddenly, the voices said, " Look Beyond!!" I then woke up to realize that it was just a dream. "What happened?" I asked Jason, holding my head. "You ran into the wall and hit your head and you probably know the rest", he said. I stared back up at the wall; instead of the photograph, it was just a portrait of a woman from pioneer times. Then, I told them about the conclusion I had come to. I started to regret it until Bella said, "I think she's on to something, guys." We all looked around at each other and seemed to agree that I may have been right. I thought about 'Look beyond'. "Try looking behind the portrait", suggested Jessica. 'Maybe the triplets aren't so useless,' I thought to myself. Suddenly, a narrow staircase revealed itself. " So how can we leave this dump?" asked Jackie. " I guess we have to do something to get the dumb ghost off of our back," responded Julie. As I walked up the staircase I wondered when this would end.

🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚

Lol creepy moon🌚

Okay but so I hope you guys liked this chapter and that it maybe even surprised you... Yeah sorry for no update you guys are great and I'm a lazy fat blob😶So I know that I've only been on WP since August but I actually started writing this story around February 16thish so hehe it's been 'alive ' for almost a year!! Btw Imma update. A sick world today tooooooo!! Btw shoutout to @Votaku0202 she is one of my rl besties and is awesome and writing and drawings if her stories and awesome (she kindofish write horror stuff too) but so check out her story/stories! Thanks for reading and how about 12 total votes and 250 reads for the next update? I would update it sooner but you guys are so awesome cause of your fast reading and I need to get more ideas so yeah... Imma call y'all donut cakes😎😋BYEBYE MY LOVELY LITTLE DONUT CAKES!!🍩🍩🍩