Things Change

Calling for me - Chapter 7- Things change

Sometimes I hated the fact that I say things without thinking, especially right now. Everyone started walking to my front yard except for me. "Whats wrong Audrey, are you too scared?"Said Jackie in a mockingly tone. I stepped foward and tried to talk, but nothing came out. Aware of the current situation, Bella walked towards me and said , " How about we all go, unless you all are too chicken." " I'm not chicken, come on guys lets all go!"Said Jessica, not wanting to be called a chicken. We all started walking towards the park, because I was the only one who knew where the actual house was. "Thanks for doing that, you know you didn't have to," I told Bella. "I know, but I'm your best friend and you would've done the same." Replied Bella. I gave a small smile, until I remembered where we were going. I thought about what could happen; could it be what actually happened to Mrs. Carlson? Maybe what happened in her dream: or even something completely different. Before I knew it, we were at the park; and there it was; the house. All of a sudden , I once again heard my name; Audrey, Audrey , Audrey....... "Did anyone just hear that?" I asked. "Hear what?" Said Noah. I took a minute to think about who I was with. Bella; My best friend who always understands me. Jason; my friend who is completely honest and brave. Noah; my friend who never really understands what's going on. The Red Triplets; popular girls who make any situation worse with continuous insults. Hunter Rivers; A really popular guy who barely talks. I guess this group is halfway decent anyways. As we moved closer and closer to the house, somehow, the fear began to shrink.