Chapter 16- Dreams and Curses

Audrey's POV

I wake up and I'm outside. I'm happy to be free, but confused as to where everyone else is. I look around, then step inside. At the top of the staircase is a blurry white figure.

"Now that you have discovered the curse, I must explain the rest. Sit down so I can tell you," it says in a soothing tone.

I sit down on a creaky step about halfway up the staircase.

"Where is everyone?" I ask.

"I can't explain that to you right now, you must wait," it tells me.

"Now, I have been watching you for a while. I know that you know my story. I am Christian, Mrs. Carlson's sister. After I dug the grave, the vengeful spirit killed me and placed a curse on not only me, but also this house. I too was once like you, she drew me in by constantly calling for me, but no one else seemed to notice. After she killed me, I put that dream in my sister's head that she had told you about. I was trying to let her know what had happened, and warning her to stay away, because the spirit wanted to kill her too. Being the smart one in my family she, stayed away, and was not hurt by the curse. You did find my body in the basement, which should end the curse," she explained.

"So I won't die?" I asked.

"Well I am not exactly sure. Because of you the curse will end. But there is one exception," she said.

"What exception?" I questioned

"She told me that the curse doesn't end until all of you are dead, so that the curse dies with you. She will only save one of you because she will use one of you, but it is her choice who she chooses," She explained to me.

I close my eyes for a minute, and open them to see that everyone around me is sleeping. I wake everyone up and explain to them. I wish more than one of us could get out of here.

🚪🚪🚪🚪🚪🚪🚪🚪🚪🚪🚪🚪🚪

Lol today I chose doors for the divider idk y

Sorry I took so long to update and sorry that it's short.

Thanks for reaching above and beyond the goal and I thought I should let you know that there will only be a few more chapters left of Calling For Me!

For the next goal I'm gonna put 510 reads and 21 votes!!!

Thanks got all of the support and for being awesome idk what I would do without u all!!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Comment any ideas, suggestions, or comments!