Chapter 11!!

Calling for Me- chapter 11: Who is she??

"I don't want to get in this, can we just call the police to report this?"Asked Bella. "Well how are we gonna do that without a PHONE??" Commented Jessica, as Jason and I rolled our eyes. " I'll leave to get them right now," said Noah. "Well good luck trying, the door is locked somehow," replied Julie. "Great we're stuck in this dump," complained Jackie. I kept the purse, and walked on. "Where did Hunter go?" Asked Julie. "I didn't even know he was gone because he almost never talks," replied Jason. Then I saw a light flash in the back of the room; all of a sudden I heard my name being called like the voices in the park, but this time it wasn't just calling my name, it was calling everyone's. We all covered our ears and ran to the next room to find Hunter lying on the floor, dead. Bella, Jason, and I all jumped over the body while Jackie and Julie screamed, and Jessica complained about how he was her only boyfriend. "C'mon J, we just have to keep going," said Jackie, suprisingly calm.

We all went on as I said," Believe me now?" They all shook their heads yes with frightened faces. 'I can't believe that just happened' I thought to myself, 'It finally revealed itself '. We walked into the next room, and found a candle and some matches. The light revealed a whole wall of different knives. "Either this guy was a butcher, or a weirdo," said Bella. Jason turned his head to me," Are you thinking what I'm thinking?", "Yes I am", I replied. "Wait are you all thinking the same thing as me?" Bella asked. I could tell what she was thinking and no matter how much I wanted to, I wouldn't do it,"Noooo, sorry Bel." I said. I handed a knife to everyone. We walked back to where we had been but this time, Hunter's corpse was gone. We walked until we reached the door that had been locked. I drew my knife back and then slammed it through the middle of the door, slicing it into two. Then I kicked one side through so we could fit through. I had never done something like that before and it felt kind of good after this crazy day. We finally reached the staircase. We began to walk up as I heard Jessica whisper behind me, "Well, I'm not gonna mess with her." I gave a slight grin and almost laughed. I pushed the door open and gave a sigh of relief. Then the feeling of relief left me, and panic started to fill my gut. There were no doors or windows leading outside, just walls. Jason came up and sliced through the wall to reveal nothing but another room where the porch should have been. I was confused as everyone until I saw something that might give us the answers.

-------------------------------

Hehe I just wrote tht becaue you all are getting ahead of me. Comment how you liked if you're not too scared lol jk thats just a joke. Just so you know most of the time I have stuff planned out in my head I just have to fit it into the story somewhere. Honestly since you all are getting ahead of me I don't really think I need a goal I'll set one anyways so 140 reads(about 17 more reads last time I checked), maybe even 8 total votes(1 more last time I checked). If we meet our goal and happen to get 10 total votes, then I'll have a contest. So you comment one of you're books(I hope you will comment, just throwing in the joke again lol), and I will randomly choose someone and I will read their book and give them a shoutout at the end of chapter note and give a review on the book without giving the ending away(but like a review telling what happens in the book, not like rating it a certain amount of stars or something). So reach the goal please!!! Also, don't forget to read my other book 'A Sick World' because I know you can reach the goal, proof from this book, if you all try so I can update!!!Okay Byebye again readers😊