Chapter 4

It's seven in the morning, and the sunlight felt like kisses from the sun.

While wearing my pajamas, I knocked on Alec's room. When he opened the door, it looked like I woke him up from his sleep. His brown hair is messy, and his wearing a green fitted v-neck shirt which made his abs noticeable. I can see hair growing from his jaw line and his lips were pink as usual.

"What?" he asked sounding annoyed.

"I'm sorry to wake you up. I just wanted to know if you want to have breakfast outside?" I said in my puny morning voice. He stared for a minute and then shut his door.

Wow... how RUDE. Way to ruin my morning. I went immediately to my room and took a shower. I wore my typical black skinny jeans, white hoodie which says "Food is Good" and paired it with white sneakers. I pulled my hair up into a bun and didn't wear makeup. While getting my bag, I heard a knock on my door.

"Look, I'm sorry for earlier. I get grumpy when someone wakes me up from my sleep. Since you're already dressed, let's go get some breakfast." It was Alec. I'm still angry for what he did. He better pay for our breakfast or else I'll escape from the restroom window. Mwahaha I'm so evil.

Anyways, we did have breakfast and it was delicious. I had bacon, egg, pancake and more bacon. I really love bacon. Bacon is life.

"What is our schedule today, Alec?" I asked as I took a sip from my smoothie.

"We are free today. You may do whatever amuses you, while I will relax at the beach."

"May I come?" I asked in excitement.

"Yeah, that'll be better" he said as if what I said was a great idea.

We went back to the hotel and took our things. I wore shorts, a bikini top but with a cover so I could just remove it later, and my Havaianas blue slippers. TO THE BEACH!

***

It's beautiful here. The sand is yellow like the sun, lesser people because it's not the weekend, and the water is so clean, but the best part is, I get to see hot men *puts on glasses*.

As we got off the car, I followed to where Alec was going. He took all of our things and I took our food. He set up his territory and I set up mine.

I lay down on my rainbow colored blanket and waited for my sun block to take effect. While waiting, I got a tuna sandwich from my bag and ate it like I haven't eaten breakfast. As I was about to take another bite of my delicious snack-

Woooow! Is that my boss? Those six pack abs, incredible biceps, messy hair, and visible jaw line... My boss is hot! Oh Lord, why must he go shirtless? NOOO MY TUNA. Great, my tuna fell. I must have been holding it the wrong way while staring at my boss.

I stood and then took off my shorts and top so my blue bikini is showing. I have always been confident with my body. I got no fats and I believe I'm in good shape. I tied my hair into a bun so it won't get wet.

As I was about to go into the water, a guy approached me. "Excuse me miss, what's your name?" I looked up, and it turned out to be Keith who was also shirtless. Look! Abs abs abs.

"Uhm, I don't have a name" I replied.

"If that's the case then, may I call you mine?" My heart is beating so fast. I'm speechless so I was left standing in front of him.

"No. I'm not repeating the same mistake" I can sense that hit him hard.

"Okay" he replied. I started walking away but he just grabbed me and carried me into his arms.

"What stupid plan are you doing now?" I asked annoyed, but I have to admit, he looks hot and cute from this angle. Ugh, stop daydreaming.

He did not answer.

We got to his pickup and there he let me sit at the back. His arms locking me in, and his face close to mine, I missed looking at those brown eyes, and pinching those cheeks. We are having a moment; it's like talking using our eyes.

I can tell he is sorry. Tears are beginning to surround his eyes and it dropped. I wiped his cheek and whispered in his ear "I forgive you-" I cupped my hands on his cheeks and then pinched his nose.

"Now, stop crying like a baby. It's like you never grew up". We both laughed and our frowns turned to smiles. I was serious this time though. I gave him a smile once more, and then hugged him.

Ϊ)