Chapter 12

Two days have passed and I'm left with one more design and I'm done. And that is what I'm going to do today. I've already have my other designs in a manikin and they all look pretty good. I'm going to nail this collection.

I went to the office early in the morning to get things started. I arrived at seven in the morning and brought a tuna sandwich just in case I get hungry.

After four hours, I'm finally done with my last piece and I'm ready to present it. Right away, I organized a meeting tomorrow after lunch to present them my designs in drawing and in actual.

Just in time for lunch, Emily and I went out to get pizza. At last, our plan since last month has already been granted. "So....tell me what happened after our boss asked you out?" Emily asked.

"He did not ask me out. He just asked me if he has a chance to be my boyfriend. And, I answered no. I told him he's only a friend" I told her as I ate a slice of pizza.

"You just friendzoned our boss. But why? He's handsome, rich, smart and kind" she said.

"Everything is not all about looks and money" I said in a low tone.

"You're missing the part that he's also smart and kind" she quickly replied.

"I don't want to get in a relationship just yet. And I don't want him to expect anything from me. I don't want to hurt him"

"Are you sure that's the reason? Or are you waiting for somebody else?" Ugh, I hate it when she asks questions.

"Let's just eat, shall we?" I changed the topic but she couldn't be stopped. We ended up talking in circles with the same topic. I'm just glad she got tired of it before the day ends.

We went back to the office and I got back to my work. I can't help rethinking her question though. Am I in love with someone else? Am I waiting for..."him"? I'm so confused.