♛Princess#2.2:The twelve protective oppa's♛

Edited 7/4/16

--

HaEun's room;In her bathroom.Late evening.

It's been an hour already when she dipped in her tub.She stared at the rose petals that was scattered floating on her tub.It was Jasper's gift;The one he always gives her when he comes back from abroad;Kahit 'san siya manggaling,He'll always go to Paris just to buy her a set of those expensive rose petals.Kahit dagdag pagod at gastos;He always make sure to have atleast three in his luggage before he can announce that he's coming back to Korea.Tuwang tuwa kasi siya sa galak ni HaEun pag binibigay iyon,HaEun loves flowers.Her favorite is a bouquet of Delphinium with baby's breath.

But tonight,The rose petals from Paris didn't excite her.

"It might be a prank."She sighed "Right?" She badly want to believe in that too.O kaya joke ito,o maling akala lang pala o trip lang.

She just doesn't want it to be true.That's what she's sure about.

It's funny right?She doesn't want to see her father that she haven't seen for like--five years!

Five years without him doesn't bother her.Mas okay nga lang sa kanya na ganto eh,Na ang kasama niya ay ang mga kapatid.With her father,Everything drastically changes.Without her wanting any bit of it.

"Can I come in?"She heard Sehun's voice.

"We're here too."It was Chanyeol and Kai.

"We're here."

She wanted to cry upon hearing her oppa's voices.

"Come." She whispered before placing her comb down."What should I do oppa?" 

In a swift move,She was in Chanyeol's grasp.

Chanyeol calmed her down as she sobbed.She's so scared.Hindi niya alam ang gagawin,What will happen now?Kailangan na ba niyang lumipad papuntang States?Gaano ba katagal ang ama nila sa bahay?Can she handle him?No,She can't.

"B-bakit niya ba kailangang bumalik?"She sobbed.Chanyeol looked at Sehun for help,He knows he can't answer her;Nor any of his brothers can.But HaEun needed an answer."Can I go to the States?" 

Their eyes grew wide at her remark.Ganun na ba niya gusto magtago sa ama?That she's willing to drop everything and go to the States?

Noon kasi,Ina-aya nila itong lumipad papuntang States (nung bago pa lang sila sa showbiz life),with a promise that they'll visit her every Christmas and her coming back to Korea when it's her birthday.But she disapproved,Gusto niya kasama siya ng mga ito hanggang pagsikat.

And now,Just with four big words of Kris;She's willing to let go of her decisions and start anew.

"Is that w-what you want?"Kai asked.Ayaw 'man pero yun ata ang gusto ng nakakabata.

"No!"Sehun and Chanyeol yelped,HaEun whimpering."She's not leaving."