♛Chapter5.8:The one who's in♛

School Campus.Gym,Bleachers.Afternoon.HaEun's POV.

"And Oemgee Ava.I really can't believe na super bait talaga ni baba.Last night,After he got back from his meeting sa Busan.He made bigay to me a new perfume!Here oh,Smell it!" I made lapit lalo kay Ava my wrist as she sniffed Ralph Laurence Romance Summer blossom perfume "Xiumin oppa got jealous nga kasi di ko daw wear today his gift!The one from Marc Jacobs." 

"It smells great 'Eun." Ava smiled.I smiled too kasi I really like her nickname for me,It's really simple. "Hindi pa din kayo bati ni Harper?" I scoffed at her question. "HaEun,You should talk to her." 

"Ayaw ko nga!Bahala siya lumapit sa akin 'no.I don't need her." I grabbed my phone na lang as a sign na ayaw ko na talaga pagusapan the topic.Kaso,Ava is really makulit!

"But she's sad.You're her only friend." 

"No!She has Barbie." 

"I don't know.I just saw her with Sylvester kanina,So that made me thinking na baka magisa si Barbie." 

"Eww!Sila na naman?" I scoffed,again.Those two are on and off again and again!Di naman nila love isa't isa eh.They're just using the other for fame.Ew.

"I think so.Let's go to them?" Ava chirped.Oemgee talaga this girl.She's like kindness personified!Ahck!

So because napilit ako ni Ava to talk to my bestfriend-Yep,Harper is still my bestfriend naman 'no.Nagfight lang kami.We sauntered our way to the quadrangle,Which I'm pretty sure nakatambay si Barbie or Harper,or both in our tambayan.

"H-HaEun?" Barbie gasped.Tears were in her eyes na nga as she engulfed me in a hug. "I miss you Princess!" 

"Hala you're making me cry!I missed you too!" I can't help it!She's my friend too!Huhu.

"I'm-I'm sorry.HUWAAAA!" Next thing I knew was that we were in a group hug.Me,Harper and Barbie! "I'm sorry Ha-HaEun!I love you!" 

"I know!Everyone misses me kaya!" I giggled when we all entered the mini kubo.The quadrangle has six on each side which I like,But this one is for us especially.Even though we have a hangout place in the admissions building called Sparkly Lounge ,We always punta here kasi nga presko.Nagpagawa lang kami g hangout place because Suho and Kris (the elders oppa) demanded for one kasi I always get allergies sa legs-And I hate mosquito's! Kaya they paid for a room.And then sa kubo,Me and the girls just placed a sparkly star above kaya it's a sign na amin this adorable yet cheap kubo. 

"What is she doing here though?" Harper barked upon seeing Ava in the entrance. She gave them both a sly smile before bowing slightly.

"Ah!" I felt as if there's a bulb above me because of an amazing and fabulous idea I have! "As a consequence for having a fight with me.Uhm,We will have Ava in our group." The two gasped.Harper and Barbie.

"H-Ha?!Wala naman sa plano yan 'Eun!" Ava was tugging my arms by the window.Hiya kasi siya pumasok.Heehee,cutie.

"No!" Harper looked angrily kay Ava kaya I stood up.

"Then di ako babalik!I'll stay mad then.Hmph." I was about to make labas when Ava looked at me as if saying na dapat I should be nice.She's really annoying!And nice. "Fine.." I made upo ulit and looked at the two "Look,She's really nice.I know you don't like her.I didn't too,Pero she's really mabait!Swear" 

"She's not in the Diamond class!Not even platinum." 

"Eh so?I like her and she's nice to me-" Before I can even continue my sinasabi Harper butted in.