♛Chapter#6:The one who's evil♛

Press conference,Backstage.Early evening.

The tent was packed as the siblings entered,Automatically they were all instructed to sit down as their stylists and makeup artists fix their hair and faces. 

"What do you want Princess?Coffee or- "  The assistant stopped talking when Luhan butted in. "She'll have cold strawberry milk,I'll have the coffee." Instantly their manager scolded the new assistant for not knowing his job.Apoligizing,the assistant sauntered his way to the mini kitchen.

"Oppa." Luhan looked behind him where HaEun was being pampered "What will I say to them?" So much for this being new to her,She just can't fathom the idea of sitting there for two hours and the topic will be her and her dad's relationship.Family matters were always outside of the topic for idols,Hindi ito ang pinaguusapan sa public because its their personal life.But not with them,It was always been the topic since it's kind of unique for someone not to adore the princess let alone be it her own father.It was also because of their company that's why their family matters are shown in the public too;Their dad will do anything just for the fame of their company.

"Just follow our lead angel." Luhan smiled reassuringly;Kissing her hair before walking his way to Suho and Kris

It took another twenty minutes as all of them read their scripts once again,Tried one practice for the greeting and another five minutes to freshen up again. 

Suho massaged his head as Kris and Xiumin tag along "Nako hyung tumatanda ka na talaga." Chen joked earning a glare from Suho. "What's on your mind Suho-ssi?" Kris asked,patting his' brother's shoulder. 

"They will be talking about a sensitive topic Kris,Baka di kayanin ni Princess.Worst,she might break down." As much as possible,the brothers doesn't let HaEun attend to press conferences that much.Kahit ilang offers at ilang padala ng mga media at sponsors ng kung ano-ano,They all don't want HaEun giving the public what they want.One time during their concert,HaEun surprised them in the stage because it was their anniversary of being a group.The fans and media went wild in the audience that caused a chaos,Just when she was about to leave a fan threw a boxer shorts in the stage traumatizing HaEun and making the twelve guys furious.They had to pause the show for ten minutes and they made sure that the guy was brought in jail (they tried pressing charges even).It made HaEun scared,It was so rude and inappropriate.So to avoid those incidents again (or worse)-They do not allow her anymore.

"I'm all set now oppa's.Let's go?~" They heard a chirp behind them where HaEun stood as their stylists took a lint roller and slightly dusted off her dress.  

"You look beautiful as always.Let's go?" Sehun kissed her head before they all went up the stage.First came in Tao,Baekhyun,Chen,Xiumin as Sehun and HaEun followed with the rest.

The media roared as the all took pictures of all of them.They posed and smiled,Bowing after their greetings and just standing as the media took their photos.It was as if the media's were lions and now they all saw the meat they all wanted.

"Annyeonghaseyo!We are one.Exo-imnida!" The twelve guys bowed as the press now focused on HaEun.She has her own greeting which made her much adorable for the media and public;She only says it whenever attending to presscon's or events where she needs to go to the stage.At dahil bihira nga lang siya payagan sa ganto,Bihira lang din siya magsabi ng greeting niya which makes the public enthusiastic for it.