♛Princess#7.4:Oppa help♛

Small house in the heart of Seoul.Apartment 15.Early Morning.

A few days later...

HaEun started coughing as she tried warming herself.Though it was still spring,HaEun felt cold as she stared at the small mattress where she was sleeping awhile ago.Shivering in the coldness HaEun wore Xuimin's coat and snuggled into it,sniffing whatever scent of his brother is left in the clothing.With tears in her eyes,thoughts in her mind, and frown on her face HaEun finally drifted to sleep.

Early afternoon.

"Tay!Asan na yang babaeng inampon mo?!" So much for sleeping in,HaEun felt her eardrums hurting as she heard more of SungMin's call for her."Wag ka ngang mainggay kuya!Kita ng natutulog pa yung tao eh!"She heard a smaller voice but still from a boy.Brows furrowed HaEun sat straight and went to the kitchen.For her surprise,There-A lady in her late thirties,setting the table as a young boy,that looked like he was a ten year old boy helped the lady.Are these her real family?

"Yah." Napatingin siya sa gilid,Doon nakatayo ang isa pang binata.He had a toothpick in his mouth as he looked at her. "Sino ka?" 

"Yah DaeShim." ChulWo taunted at the young man.

"Oh gising na pala yang palamunin mo eh." HaEun whimpered as she saw the lady cocked her eyebrows towards her."Ano?Tutunga-tunganga ka na lang diyan?Aba para ipaalala ko sa'yo.Hindi ka prinsesa dito." 

"MiKyong!!"ChulWo  exclaimed "Makisama naman kayo ng maayos." 

"HaEun-ah" Chulwo smiled at her "Ito si Nanay MiKyong mo.Asawa ko."

"Subukan mong tawagin akong nanay hahambalusin kita!Tangina ha,Di kita kaano-ano!" Napatingin na lang ang dalaga sa kamyang mga paa.She didn't know what to do,Nahihirapan na siyang huminga sa maliit na bahay na 'yoon.Pakiramdam niya impyerno na ito.

"Ito si Kuya DaeShim.Mas nakakatanda siya sa'yo ng anim na taon."Tinuro ng matandang lalaki ang binata na hawak na ang toothpick "At ito si HyunShik.Sampung taong gulang palang.Tinignan siya bata at saka tinanong "Sino ka?Bakig ka natutulog sa kama ni Ate Ava?"

"HyunShik." ChulWo knelt down as he leveled with the curious boy's eyes. "Ang tawag ,o sa kanya ay Ate HaEun.Okay ba?"

"Opo tatay."

"Hoy babae."About tommake her way to the small dining area,SungMin called her,pointing to the room she slept in."Hindi ka ba marunong mag ayos ng sarili mong higaan?"Hearing the scolding of his son,MiKyong went to the room and see it for herself.In the small house that the six of them lives in,It only has two rooms.The master room,which was still small to HaEun's preference was originally for the couple;But when ChulWo witnessed how Ava was struggling studying because of the boy's noisiness,He gave their room to her as a present for hr sixteenth birthday.That made MiKyong even furious of the girl.The other room is only separated with the use of a thin curtain.

"Yah." HaEun's eyes widened when MiKyong grabbed her hair with force,Tears brimming in her eyes she pleaded her to stop. "Ano ha?!Nasasaktan ka?Eh tanga ka pala eh.Edi sana inayos mo yan kung ayaw mong nasasaktan!Bobo!" 

"Hay nako 'ma,Hayaan mo na nga yan.Tsk,Kain na tayooooo~" DaeShim cooed as MiKyong laughed with his son. 

"Linisin mo yan,Punyeta ka." 

ChulWo looked at her in defeat,Alam nitong wala siyang kakampi sa pagpoprotekta kay HaEun.MiKyong wasn't like that when they first met each other,Ang bait bait nito sa kaniya;She helped him recover from his wife that passed away;Hyeri.The mother of Ava,SungMin and DaeShim. But after she gave birth to HyunShik;She became a nagging wife.She complained a lot and made ChulWo her slave as the latter followed every order.Ayaw na kasi nitong iwan muli ng kung sino,Kaya ganun ang pag-kunsinti nito sa kasamaan.But nonetheless, MiKyong was a good mother to his sons.Kahit na hindi nito tunay na anak si DaeShim at Sungmin,Maalaga at mapagmahal dito.Ngunit katulad ng naging kapalaran ni HaEun kay ChuanLi,Ayaw din ni MiKyong kay Ava.She hated her guts as she became jealous of her.Ang ganda kasi nito,Matalino pa at scholar sa pribadong eskwelahan.Marami ring nanliligaw kaya halos kumulo na ang dugo nito sa dalaga.Ngunit ngayon,Ng makita niya si HaEun ay mas naiinis siya.Kilala niya kasi ang ganung tao eh,Pala-utos at reklamador.Akala niya matatapatan niya ako?Subukan niya lang.