♛Chapter5.6:The one who bonds with the Princess♛

School Campus.South wing;Platinum classroom.Early noon.

"Okay class,Quiet time now.For thirty minutes" Professor Dodd said,Before sitting and paying attention to his computer.Every other day in his class he always observe quiet time where students can study,do missed requirements,sleep or read.Since his subject;Social science 13-meets them everyday,He lets them take a break every other day.Most of the times HaEun simply uses this time to fangirl over bloggers or just read fanmails or tweets to her public account-But now,As the impossible already happened;She's chatting with her dad.

Send to: Sir daddy

We'll be send off po by four o'clock noon.Why Baba?

Smiling,She changed her father's contact name to "Daddy Baba" Soon after she got a reply that shocked her entire system.I'm going to fetch you,Let's have early dinner?

She squealed making Professor Dodd glare at her. "Stop glaring nga at me.Tsk" 

She ran to the nearest restroom and video called Chanyeol,And soon-6 faces were in the camera while the other 6 were fighting just to see her.

"Why are you calling Cess?Are you okay?"

"Hindi mo pa uwian ah!Bakit ka natawag?May nangyari ba?!" 

"Princess?!"

"HaEu--Ano ba Hyung!" 

"Calm down oppa's.Omg I have a kwento!" Her brothers heaved a long sigh.Nagulat kasi ang mga ito na tumatawag ang bunso,Hindi naman kasi ito ganun-Well,She calls them pag nanlamlambing and that's always after her class or pag may klase man,text lang. 

"It can't wait after class Cess?" Chanyeol smiled. 

"Nope!Kuyas!He asked me out for dinner!!!" That made the twelve guys eyes go wide,And soon-They were all screaming at her. "Chill nga kayo!Si baba!He asked me if we can go out for early dinner!Omg!" 

Sehun smiled,grabbing Chanyeol's phone as Tao,Kai and Yeolie tag along.The older kuyas smiled at each other as they all listen to HaEun's squeals.

At the corner of the room,Lay stood with shoulders down and eyes filled with worry. 

"Lay hyung!Did you hear that?Mukhang okay na okay na talaga sila baba at princess 'no?" Baekhyun shrieked.

"Yes.yes....Baek." 

Seafood restaurant.Dinner.

HaEun continued babbling through the entire ride,At kahit asa harap na nito ang mga pagkain ay hindi pa rin siya matigil.She wasn't used to being showered with her dad's attention kaya ganito siya umasta,Feeling na nga niya naikwento na niya ang lahat simula pagkabata niya hanggang sa ngayon sa ama dahil sa kadaldalan.She was happy,She couldn't even try and eat because of the flooding stories she wants to tell to her dad. "HaEun." That made her shush.Her dad placed a cup of rice in an empty bowl and placed it i front of her. "Eat first.We have the whole evening to talk sweetie."  She wanted to cry.First,her dad asked her out for  eat alone.Second,He listened to her stories and now he called her sweetie! 

"Sorry dad-" Her dad butted in, "You can call me baba." And now there were real tears forming in her eyes.

Baba.There was one (and the last) time she called him that,And then he shushed her and told her that she's not allowed calling him that.Para lang daw ito sa mga kuya niya,Which made her childhood much sadder. 

"Okay baba." She jested,Took a crab meat and placed it on her dad's plate.There were only two of them who filled up the VIP room-and also her dad ordering the whole menu to satisfy them both but their laughter filled the room and their hearts that it was as if there were tons of people insides.

It was after an hour and a half that they were done eating and catching up.HaEun was emptying her plate of cheesecake when her father excused himself to go to the restroom.His well trusted butler followed him and she was left alone.

To:Sehun oppa 

We're pauwi na ata oppa,Nag restroom lang si baba.Did you guys eat na?

A part of her got sad upon seeing the room,Mag-isa lang kasi siya.Di siya sanay na wala ang mga kuya sa tabi lalo na at nakain siya ng dinner.Rules kasi iyon ng pamilya nila-Kung kakain kasama ang kaibigan,Pwede lang sa umaga at hapon.Pero pag gabi,Dapat magkakasama silang magkakapatid.So it was new to her to be full yet her brothers are not with her. 

Soon she received three sms.From Suho,Lay and Sehun.They all had one message though,That they had eaten and wanted to know her exact location.

Seafood Restaurant,Restroom.Late evening. ChuanLi POV.

"Bertrand." I fixed my tie upon seeing my good looking self in the reflection."Yes your grace?" Smirking,I faced him as he bowed "Don't you think she's really like her father?" 

"Yes sir." I laughed.

HaEun,That girl.Her life is really a mess.

"She's not like you your grace."

---

OMG HUHUHU.HI GWUYS. (u‿ฺu✿ฺ)㊛

Namiss ko kayo!Omg huhu.Sorry late talaga mga update ko pero ito na guys!Nagiging twisted na ang plot HAHAHAHHAHHAHA.

Hope for your guys' vote,comment and support!

Lalabs ko kayo! \( ● ⌒ ∇ ⌒ ● )/