♛Princess#7.6:The one who cares♛

Convenient store in Seoul.Late evening.

HaEun continued running.Hindi 'man nito alam saan siya dadalhin ng kanyang paa pero ang alam niya ay kailangang niyang makalayo.Tears running on her face,HaEun ran and stopped as she tried catching her breath."Oppa..Sehun oppa." She called.

"Yah." A voice,from somewhere called.Whimpering,HaEun shuddered in fear as her mind wandered to her new brother,SungMin's smug face a while ago. "Why is a beautiful girl like you crying?" Shock plastered on her face,She looked up to see Youndo's face. "Bakit ba pag nagkikita tayo,Kung hindi ka umiiyak- may sakit ka naman.Pero madalas,nangingielam sa buhay ko." He chuckled,seating closer to her as he played with the toothpick in his mouth. "Why are y-you here?" She asked, as she tried to hush herself and stop from crying. For the first time in her life she doesn't want anyone to see her tears and frowns.Nahihiya kasi siya sa nangyari. It was also the first time that a guy-maliciously caressed her thighs.Remembering the events made her even furious and sad,Sabi ng tao- kapatid niya daw 'to-So kung ganun,Bakit ito bastos?Sehun and her other brothers were never like that.They always showed respect to her . 

"Tch.Tanginang damit yan." Frustration was evident on Youngdo's voice.Crying again,HaEun didn't bother looking when she felt him standing. "Bakit ka pinayagan ng mga kapatid mo na umalis sa bahay ng ganyan?" He violently asked.That made her shiver and tried covering herself.Naka-sando lang kasi ito,Tapos maiksing shorts.Nilalamig nga siya kaso nababalot ang katawan niya sa takot. "Wala na sila kuya." Answering, She felt him placed his leather jacket on her shoulders as she smelled his scent.It was manly and strong,Just like Kai's and Kris' colognes-Which made her sob even more. "Paanong wala?Patay na?Ganun?Lahat sila?" She shot him a glare and mouthed a bad word. "Wow.Nagmumura ka pala?" Wiping her tears she looked at him "My dad made me move out of the house." She whispered,instantly regretting why she even bothered telling him. "Bakit ba?Wala ka namang paki sa akin eh." 

"Actually,Wala nga.Kaso kasi nakakahiya naman na tumayo ako dito at iwan ka diba?Ano na lang sasabihin ng mga tao diba?Na,Gago ako at nagpapaiyak ng babae?Tsk." 

Rolling her eyes,HaEun stood about to leave the lost guy that seems to always find her in her most worst conditions.The one that always seems to cross paths with her. "Luh.Joke lang eh." He smirked,following her as she turned left and crossed the street.

With the tears brimming in her eyes and her clouded thoughts.HaEun didn't notice the stoplight that signaled go and the blinding headlights on her way.

"Hoy HaEun!" 

Harshly,the two fell hard on the rocky cement. "Putangina...." Youngdo murmured,covering HaEun's head and her fragile body. "HaEun,please...please be okay." He tightly shut his eyes.Ayaw niyang buksan ito,Hindi niya kasi alam kung sakto ba siya o huli na at baka pagbukas niya ng mata niya duguan na ang babae.His thoughts ran wild,wondering why he even cared that bad for the spoiled brat who is currently wrapped in his grasp.Asking for grace,Woobin was just about to open his eyes when he flew to the nearer end of the pavement. 

"Gago ka.Gago ka!Gago ka!Fuck you!" A man's harsh voice was all he heard before shutting his eyes,Tumama kasi ang ulo niya sa may poste.The stranger aimed again,but Youngdo was a lot faster and stronger.He quickly duck and gave the stranger's stomach a powerful punch.About to lunge for the guy's face,He quickly heard a fragile voice crying.

"No.No.Stop,please." Both men looked at their side,to see HaEun's face with blood dripping on the side. 

"Shit!'Eun!Are you okay?!" The stranger quickly went to her aid,rushing as he inspected the small injury before dabbing it with his clean handkerchief. "Sino ka?!What are you doing?Rapist ka 'no?Holdaper?Fuck you gago!" 

"No!Jasper no." HaEun quickly held his hands that was about to punch WooBin again." He actually saved me." With his twenty years of living,Jasper knew that sometimes;Victims of sexual assault tend to lie about the incident so that the people would pay no attention to what happened;So that they can ignore and not face the embarrassment nor judgement.But-With disgust now traveling in his veins,He gnarled at the tall man in front of him.Not minding that the latter was much more taller and has much more bigger built.All he knew was that he needed to save HaEun. 

"Fuck you!Di mo ba kilala yan ha?!What the fuck man!Ang libog mo!" Jasper continued punching the man,harsh words leaving his bleeding lips.But it was as if the man was made of steel and not one of his punches hurt him. "You're a piece of shit!"

"Tama na!No!No!Jasper he's not bad!"

"Stop saving his maniac ass 'Eun.Andito na ako.Hindi ka na niy-" But before the boy next door can continue with his flowery words.He was sent to the other side of the road,Luckily-There were no vehicles passing or he would be dead by now. 

Under the starry night, A body of a young unconscious girl was lifted and carried by a young lad who contemplated whether he should ride his nearby motorcycle and go to his next job or continue walking and for the first time in his life, be the good guy.

About to call a taxi,Youngdo felt a strong pair of hands on his shoulder. "Saan mo siya dadalhin?" Jasper's raspy voice was all he heard. Youngdo strongly believed that even though in his age,No one should talk to a person they do not personally know.A stranger.But when his eyes fell down on the lifeless body of HaEun; He simply gulped and asked himself why.Why did when the young girl accused him of stealing,All he wanted to do was laugh his ass off and listen to her rants and wants.To just be, with her."I'm Jasper Hwang.Me and HaEun are best of friends.Pati pamilya ko kilala siya,Same goes with her family.So why don't you just give her to me and we'll call it quits?" Clenching his jaw,Youngdo looked at the guy before tightly securing HaEun's body with his leather jacket. 

He wanted to say no.He didn't know why but he knew that for the first time,his heart was demanding to be freed and let it choose.He wanted to say "Gago ka ba?Ako magdadala sa kanya sa ospital." He wanted to be there when HaEun wakes up.But he knew he can't, He knows that he cannot let that happen.Not now.Not ever.

"Ingatan mo siya."Was all he said,before turning back and leaving HaEun be carried by the so called Jasper in his Range Rover.