♛Princess#2.8:The one with Ama♛

Early Morning.Boutique.

HaEun sighed as she rested her head on  Sehun's shoulder. "Hayaan mo na lang."

"Ano pa nga ba." 

She vividly remember how things happened last night at dinner.

"Kris,Anak;Kamusta na ang rates niyong magkakapatid?"Their dad ask Kris as he touched her brother's shoulder.Noon ayaw ng ama nila ang ideya na paga-artista nilang labingdalawa.Sang-ayon sana nung si LuHan at Xiumin kaso ng lahat sila ay pumayag na sumabak sa pagi-dolo saka naman umayaw ang ama;Kaso nagulat sila ng ipanganak si HaEun at biglang lahat ng plano nila ay payag ito kaso ito naman ang pagbawi kay HaEun,Because anything she does is always considered as a disappointment for her father.

"We're doing good Ba,May bago kaming comeback kaya medyo busy."

"Oo nga daw,One of my partners sa business humingi ng album niyo na may signed because his daughter is a fan daw.Speaking off--Kuhanin mo mamaya sa akin yung album at pirmahan niyong magkakapatid."The twelve of them nodded "Mabigat-bigat kasi yung business partner ko na 'yon;Once I don't please him he might turn down all the projects we're launching." His smirk soon subsided tsaka ito tumingin sa kanya.

Instantly,she felt as if she was melting.

"Mae." That's what he used to call her,Kaya sanay rin siya sa second name niya because her father made sure that she'll feel as if she's not part of them. "What grade are you in?"

"Magge-grade twelve po this coming year." 

"Anong balak mong course?" Isn't this what usually a father and daughter talk?Ganto kasi yung nakikita niyang normal na usapan ng mag-ama kaya kahit papano she feels...happy.

"H-Hindi ko pa po sure kung Fine Arts or Medicine." She's a girl that's all about fashion--Pero she really has a passion for medicine ever since she was young.Natutuwa kasi siya sa challenge nito na buhay ng tao ang hawak mo and at the same time afraid because she might do some serious shit and ruin a person's life;Fine arts naman because her love for fashion,Problema lang ang drawing.

"You'll go wrong with Fine Arts-and with Medicine?" He paused and glared at her "Baka lang naman ma-duwag ka ulit at magback-out."   She glared at Kai and Lay who was about to back her up.Alam naman nito na gusto siyang protektahan ng mga kapatid kaso alam niyang bawal iyon at baka sa mga ito pa ibalin ang galit sa kanya.

She then gave her father a sly smile.Of course,That's the truth.She was always afraid of taking risks.But people never see that,All they see is the girl who's jolly and the one who loves pink and anything sparkly but they don't see how life really ruined her and how sad she truly is.

"Sir,Ito na po yung suit niyo." The saleslady blushed as she handed the ironed cream clothing to Sehun.

"Where's the gown?" Sehun asked,looking at you.

"It's at the back po,Baka po kasi balak sukatin ni Ma'am."She looked at you before smiling. Hindi na,Kukuhanin na lang namin."Sehun signed the paper of release for the coats as the maids got the clothings that was in the back as Sehun and HaEun went to the car.

"Asan daw si dad?" HaEun sighed,leaning onto Sehun once again. "Nakila Ama na daw." It was the nth time she asked him today,Yet he never get tired.He knows how she feels and so he'll never get tired in assuring his little sister.