♛Princess#2.4:The one who hates♛

HaEun's room;Morning.

HaEun sighed before turning on her television.Gusto niya kasi ng inggay,The silence was too much for her.Walang inggay sa mga kabilang kwarto,Even the voices she usually hears just as the sun rise for the morning;Wala ito.

Her brothers went to the airport, To fetch their dad.

She didn't tag along.She didn't want to;Nor her father wants too.

Kanina,Nang mga bandang alas-sais imedya;Napansin niya ang pagbukas ng kanyang pinto.She knew it was one of her brothers,It was Sehun;Tinatanong kung gising siya.She was awake,But pretended that she wasn't.Alam kasi nitong pipilitin siya ng nakakatanda na sumama.

For the first time,She didn't want the attention at her later at the airport.

--For pete's sake,She's about to welcome her enemy!Matutuwa ba siya?

Nope.Not.No.

Sighing once again,She just turned to her window as if waiting for their arrival.

Gusto naman niyang makita ang ama,Of course.Ama niya pa rin iyon.But just a glimpse.Yeah,Just a glimpse.

Sana ganun na lang.Titignan lang niya 'to,Check if he's healthy and okay and send him back to China.

Kaso hindi,Her dad is even planning to stay for at least a year.

Wow.

Tears started to flow,Ito na naman.Iiyak na naman siya.

Shit lang,Wala pa nga ang ama niya pero iyak na siya ng iyak.Paano na mamaya?Bukas?Sa susunod na bukas?Sa susunod na linngo?Susunod na buwan?

Patay na siguro siya 'non 'no?

Knock knock

"Princiss!Princiss!"She closed her eyes shut before wiping the tears as the door shut open "Guuud Murneng---Umiiyak ka?Halaaaa!" Geraldine;Or Yaya Chanel;Jumped to her aid,hugging her.

"Ano ba?!"She yelled,pushing her yaya away "Napuwing lang ako.Tsk," "What do you want anyway ba?" 

"Ay!Hihi,Surri~" Her yaya threw her a peace sign.Before replying "May brikfast na diyan.Gusto mo na bang kumain?" 

"Paghanda mo na ako.Bababa na ako." Her yaya nodded,Before dashing her way out.Fixing her top,She went downstairs too.

Agad naman niyang nakita ang handa para sa kanya.There was a note too.

"Good Morning Princess.:) Hope you had a great sleep.We love you.

-Kyungsoo & the other brats."

She smiled.It was an omelette with some bacon and a cup of fried rice.Her yaya appeared before placing her warm milk and a glass of water. "Tulog ka pa kasi kanina kaya tinago ku muna,Pero ininit ko naman 'yan."She nodded before taking a spoonful of everything.

It was tasty,As always.

Eating peacefully,She then heard a roar of a car engine.Nakakailang subo pa lamang siya ng marinig iyon.

She looked at the glass wall,separating the entrance hall and the dining room.

Shit!

Frowning,She dashed her way upstairs. Naghihinayang mang iiwan ang platong puno pa ng pagkain,She dashed to her room and locked herself in.

Spending her few minutes looking down at their van she sighed,Bumaba na ang ama nila.Now,It's either she stay in her room or go downstairs and welcome him.

Pero ano nga ba ang pipiliin niya?Siyempre yung una.

So she sulked,watched television and took a bath.Pampalipas oras.

It was already evening when she heard a knock outside her room.Ayaw nga niyang pagbuksan,But the door opened anyways.

"I didn't tell you you can come in." She barked.

Kai frowned at her as Sehun followed inside with a tray of food."We can crash your door anytime we want Princess."Her heart thumped louder--Princess.Gosh,It felt like days na walang tumatawag sa kanya nun pero sa totoo kaninang umaga lang.

"Paano kung nagbibihis ako?What if wala akong damit?Diba sabi niyo dapat ako yung nagpapapasok."

"Kami nga nagpalit ng diapers mo noong bata ka tapos ngayon ikaw tong aayaaw,Tsk Tsk." Kai smirked,earning a glare from Sehun as HaEun threw a pillow at him. 

"Iba na ngayon!Baliw ka kuya!" She chuckled as her two brothers smiled at her;trying to somehow losen her fear.

"Asa BàBà  na si papa" Kai started as Sehun stared at her;Her pupils dilated as fear was plastered on her face again."Hindi mo ba siya pupuntahan?"

Yun naman ang gusto ng mga kuya niya;Even though they know and they have witnessed how their father treat their younger sister;Tinatry pa rin nila na maging close ang dalawa,Still wondering what happened to their dad.Noon naman kasing pinagbubuntis ng step-mom nila si HaEun,their dad was taking care of her so much--Nakita nila kung gaano talaga ang pagkaiba ng trato ng papa nila sa nanay ni HaEun at kay HaEun;lalo na nung malaman na babae yung pinagbubuntis ng step mom nila.

"He's fine without me naman kuya."She gulped away the reality;trying to contain the tears.If her kuya's wanted for her and their father to get close then she wishes for it to be granted;yet she knows that her father's the one making things impossible. "I'll just stay here,Sabayan niyo lang si papa na mag-eat."

"Sure?" Kai asked as Sehun glared at him,Alam naman nitong ayaw ng kapatid magpa-iwan.Ayaw rin naman sana nilang iwan ang bunso kaso alam nilang magagalit lang ama at gusto lang nila 'yon iwasan at alam nilang iba 'yun magalit.Bubungangaan lang ang bunso at sasabihan ng masasama na salita.Though they all promised theirselves to always protect her,They know they cannot fight their father back,

"Yes."

Luckily Sehun and Kai got down just when her stomach grumbled,As she wished that one of her brothers or her yaya to bring her some food she just waited and went to take a long bath.