♛Princess#5.2:The one with the cheap watch♛

Sehun's car.Noon.

HaEun observed the watch.It was obviously fake but nonetheless she wore it.

"Who gave that cheap watch?Was it a boy?Is he courting you?" Sehun blabbered earning a glare from her.

"Sehun," She scrunched her nose before watching the road "Kung may manliligaw 'man sa akin.I won't accept such cheap gifts from him....It's a gift...from Ava."

"Ava?Ava?Ava as in Ava?" Sehun repeated. "You guys are good friends now huh?"

"Looks like that Sehun-ah~" She chirped humming to her oppa's song love me right.

"You sing badly." Sehun's eyes widened after hearing her remark "I'm the lead rapper plus the face of the group." He bragged as HaEun slapped his arms.

"Yabang," HaEun scoffed "And hoy,Hindi ikaw ang face of the group noh.Si Kuya Kai kaya."

"Joke lang yun ng SM,Naawa kay Kai kaya ganun."

"You're so mayabang Sehun-ah."

"Tch.Look at the profiles that the fans made!Ako una o pangalawa sa mga votes na bias noh!Aigoo~Just be happy that you're closest oppa is the coolest too!"

HaEun mocked her brother as they sang along at their newest album.HaEun was enjoying the ride,Same goes with her brother.The others were in the van,Dun din nakasama ang dad nila.Sehun insisted on bringing his car along,Hindi na daw kasi kasya sa van;Making all his hyungs looked at him in confusion.The van can be filled up with twenty people.But they didn't utter another word when they dad told them to go to the school,not minding Sehun's news.

"Who is it?" Sehun asked as HaEun answered his phone."Luhan oppa" She mouthed.

HaEun's POV.

"Oppa?Wae?"

[Paki-loudspeak ako Princess.] I looked at Sehun and tapped the loudspeaker icon. [Hun]

"Yes hyung?"

[Turn right in the next highway stop over,May seafood restaurant daw dun.Dun na lang daw tayo kumain sabi ni bà bà.]

"Arasso hyung~"

I ended the call as Sehunnie (He was trying to bribe me to call him that;Because pag 'di daw.Hindi na daw siya makikinig sa mga kwento ko) and I followed oppa's van.

Seafood Restaurant.

Sehun and HaEun followed inside the VIP room where their family was.She sat next to Baekhyun as Sehun sat next to her in which was Luhan was at his other side.They were complete.
Tuwang tuwa siya,She even dreamed that one of her oppa's will ask the waitress to take their picture.Pero baka hindi pumayag ang ama nito,Meron naman silang family pictures.Formal nga lang;Sa sobrang formal walang naka-ngiti sa kanila.Yet she always asks the photographer to take one shot na naka-ngiti siya ng patago.And she keeps that in her room,Atleast may isang nakangiti sa kanila.

"Naka-order na kami bàbà." Luhan smiled,Tahimik ang kwarto.Her dad wasn't speaking,It was as if he was in a daze.Buti na lamang nagsalita si Baekhyun,Na sinabayan ni Chanyeol at Chen and soon they were all laughing;Well except their dad.

When the order arrived,They all dug in.Gutom na gutom kasi,They didn't have time for a proper breakfast because HaEun kept bugging them about her random stories and ofcourse,Some of them woke up late.Which made HaEun pretty loud on the early morning.

While eating a piece of crab she felt Baekhyun pinch her hip,It wasn't painful but she still smacked his head "Give dad some crab.He'll love that."

That made her nervous.Chanyeol heard it too,And she thinks Kyungsoo and Kai also did hear his silent murmurs.She took a piece of crab and while shaking,She placed it in his plate.

"Dad,Eat some crab.I-It's tasty."

Everybody waited for his reply,and from his train of thoughts he looked at HaEun and smiled "Thank you HaEun." And she badly wanted to bawl and cry and throw a party.

She couldn't eat after that,Parang nabusog na ito;Lalo na ng makita at marinig na sarap na sarap ang ama sa binigay na alimasag.

"Yah,Stop staring at bàbà and eat your food." Baekhyun laughed as she continued to smack his head.

After recovering from her state,She continued eating.Napansin niya kasing inuubusan na siya nila Luhan ng ulam kaya nakipagsabayan pa ito.She and Tao pleaded their brothers for dessert,But their dad had other plans.Sa bahay na lang daw sila magdessert,Gawan daw nila ito ng vanilla ice cream.

And that made all of them confused.Their dad was happy,Even in a great mood.Kinakausap nito si HaEun from time to time;Making the princess happy as she can ever be.Kanina pa nga nakaka-ilang aray ang mga kapatid nito dahil kinukurot niya sa gigil.Sehun didn't budge,Kahit na sa kanya nito nilalabas ang mga suntok ay hinahayaan niya.He saw the happiness that he was praying for.

"Luhan,"Their dad called when they were all laughing from Baekhyun's joke.

"Yes bàbà?"

"Call Geraldine,Sabihin mo mag-grocery sila ng Manong Francis niyo.Baka wala kayong magagamit na pang-gawa sa hiling ko." He beamed.HaEun wanted to cry again.

"Ano bang meron sa alimasag na binigay mo at ang bait sayo ni bàbà?" Kris scoffed jokingly as Sehun,Kai and Chanyeol smacked his head.

"Pagmamahal~"