♛Princess#3.6:The one with the poem and art piece♛

Harper laughed even more as Barbie made hampas sa table."Ang OA niyo." 

"Oh shut it HaEun!Pikon ka lang eh!" She chuckled as I glared at the both of them "Whatever." 

"HaEun!~"Someone;someone so annoying cheered "What?" 

"Tawag na tayo nila teacher Chia,Pumunta na daw tayo sa library~" 

"Mauna ka na." I boring-ly said.Nakakainis talaga 'tong bibwit na 'to eh. "Eh sabay na tayo~" She insisted as the two girls in front of me laughed even more."Sabay na daw kayo ng new friend mo girl" 

"Let's go." First time*sighs*
First time kong aayain ang babaeng 'to!Mygod!I just hate how those two still makes fun of me!Nakakapang-init ng dugo lalo!

"Naiinis ka ba kasi pinagtatawanan ka at kasama mo ako?"She frowned,annoyingly grabbing my wrist "Don't ever touch me Ava" I warned.Dapat pala 'di ko na lang in-ccept 'tong poem bullshit na 'to eh!My gosh,My name and my image is already at stake because of being with this poorita!

"And yes Ava,I feel so embarassed.I feel so humiliated being with a girl like you!Nakakainis ka!You're annoying and I can't believe that just because of a girl like you,People are now laughing at me!Leche Ava leche!" I noticed that I was digging my nails into her arms already kaya binitawan ko na siya "Ha-HaEun..." 

Library 

The silence were eating Ava,Hindi ako kasi wala naman akong pake kahit kanina pa siya iyak ng iyak.

"Ms.Kim,The dean is looking for you." I stood hastily before ambling my way to the office as the assistant glared at me,Feeling ko because of my actions yesterday "Nye nye~"

"You're looking for me?"I sighed before sitting "I didn't like how you barged in my office yester HaEun." "I know."  

"Nabalitaan kong hinarass mo daw kanina si Ms.Lee kanina." 

Sumbungera leche.

"If digging my nails into her arms is harassment then yes." 

"That's already below the belt Ms.Kim,Alam kong nagagalit ka kay Ms.Ava.As far as I know dahil sa'yo lumala ang pagbubully sa kanya dito sa school."

"She's poor Mr.Lao!Bakit niyo ba kasi pinapasok yang babaeng yan dito eh ang hirap hirap naman pala." I argued rolling my eyes. "She's poor financially but she is a very kind kid.She has good intentions and even excel at her academics!" He bragged.Tsh,Malandi naman.

"Whatev--" 

"I'm going to let this pass for now because you're doing something big that will benefit not only you but our entire school,And with the two day left for you and Ava preparing for the program;Sana naman magka-ayos na kayo."

"Miss HaEun!" I looked at kuya manong driver who was running his way to where I am right now. "Why are you in such a rush?" "Eh kasi ma'am pinapahatid kayo sa akin nila Junmyeon sa bahay niyo na po ngayon at sunduin ko daw sila mamayang alas-siete at nasira daw po yung van nila." 

I walked in front of him after all his shits before making sakay sa aming van.