♛ Princess#5:The one with the confusion ♛

Early Afternoon.School Auditorium.

"And this plaque for our dedicated and lovely Kim HaEun who did an amazing job for the poem she made for Mr.Patrick."Mr.Henry beamed and soon applause were heard in the entire auditorium,But that didn't caught HaEun's attention.

"HaEun!"Ava whispered "Oh?" HaEun boringly asked,staring at the audience. "Nyemas,Kuhanin mo na yung reward mo!"

That made her stand "Ah," She looked at the audience,bowing and whispering some thanks as if they can hear her. "Thank you."She bowed to her teachers and gave the Monsignor a hug along with his brother,and while cooing at the baby boy,Their photographer asked them to have a picture so she obliged.
Once that was done,They all called Ava.

"And now let us all call on to the student who made the art piece,Without her we all wouldn't have a reminder of this precious day.Ava Lee!" Pumalakpak ito,Joining the audience as she thanked the teachers.

HaEun's eyed darted to her brothers who was giving her two thumbs and blowing kisses,They were all proud of her.

"Thank you oppa"She mouthed as all of them hoot,Making the girls near them scream even more.But her smile soon faded after seeing her father's reaction.He wasn't looking at her--Well kanina pa naman.Ever since he got back from the talk with Teacher Chia he was all gloomy and has this confused look plastered in his face.Akala mo tinraydor ng kung sino,She wasn't okay with it.Akala nito kaya pumunta ang ama ay para makipag-ayos.Kahit indirect man lang,or baby steps.She'll be ecstatic about those;But he didn't.

He didn't pay attention when her name was called and even when the monsignor praised her,excluding Ava.(and that made her happy;She was the center of attention) and even when she was reading the poem,Her father wasn't looking.

Holding back her tears,She looked at her dad who was eyeing Ava with curiosity.She was astounded,Iiyak ba siya o sasampalin si Ava?

Or both?

"Again,May we call on Miss Kim HaEun to have a picture together."They called her as the monsignor told her to stand next to him.

The program soon ended after some picked students did an intermission number,Hindi rin siya masyadong nakapag-focus sa panood dahil sa pakikipagusap sa kanya ng pamilya ng Monsignor.They were happy to meet her,Mostly the four girls of Mr.Patrick.Idol daw nila kasi siya,And the Monsignor was happy to see his favorite student interact with his nieces.

"Ate sinong pinaka-paborito mo sa mga kuya mo?" Patricia,the eldest asked.

Without thinking she answered "Si Sehun." She imagined what could be the reaction of the rest of her brothers?Feeling ko magwa-wala si Baekhyun at Tao oppa.

She laughed before Patrice asked for another picture with her.Naka-peace sign naman daw.

"Alam mo tama si Kuya,You're a very sweet child HaEun,"Mr.Patrick smiled "Thank you for the poem at lalo na sa pakikipaglaro sa mga anak ko,Even though you're not a kpop idol they all adore you.Hindi ka ba sasali talaga sa pagiging idol?"

She was tired hearing and asnwering the same question.It's not that she didn't want;But she just knows what will be the cost of joining the spotlight.Ito pa nga lang hindi siya idol,Everybody already knows her.Kahit alaga at tago ng mga kapatid niya,She's still not that safe.Sadly for her brothers,The public instantly loved her.They all agreed to the decision that she studies overseas,But she didn't want that and even SMent disagreed.Mas nakakahakot kasi ng fans ang EXO dahil sa kanya.So they were all left with the agency's word.