2. We Kissed, I Fell Under Your Spell

"Sorry," I say as I pick the things Harry dropped such as his notebook and his perfume bottle when I bumped onto him. I bumped on the famous guy. He glares at me, pinning me onto a wall. His left hand holds my shoulder and the other one is on the wall.

Oh, no.

I'm going to die.

"You crashed at me," he growls, his green eyes enlarge. My face is placed sideward as he stares at me. His manly scent enters my nostrils, making me shiver because it's so manly I can't keep myself calm.

"Hey, let Nia-" Liam protests but then he stops when Harry gave him you-talk-I'll-kill-you look. "My mouth is zipped."

Harry looks back at me and once again I melt because he looks at me seductively and at the same time angrily and I don't know what's happening to me.

"I didn't mean to bump onto you," I say, trying to escape from his tight hold.

"You didn't mean?" he asks me. Oh, flying lemon popsicles. Why is this happening? Can't he understand this is just an accident?

"Look, me and Liam need to go somewhere at ten so if you don't mind, please excuse me," I state and start to shake his hands off me but then his grip tightens and his face is just 3 inches far from mine. 

"You're not going anywhere," he speaks. I see Liam just standing there, afraid to get punched by this guy. I look away at Harry and I see girls walking near where we are standing. I got an idea. "Hey! Ladies! Harry is h-"

"Sshh!" he blocks my mouth with his soft, firm hands and I wince.

"Ler meh gu!" I yell but then his hands are blocking my lips so I can't say the words clearly. He starts to pull me to the bathroom where we just bumped. Liam moves and tries to follow us, but Harry gives him another look, now the follow-us-I'll-kill-you look. This guy is a threat. And maybe a bathroom lover. He locks the door and lets out his clench from my mouth.

"In all of the available places to hide, why here?" I ask, frowning. "And why'd you include me hiding with you?"

"Shut up," he says, walking on a cubicle. "Just  a second."

This is my opportunity to breakout! I turn the knob slowly but Harry was so quick he caught me fast and one more time hold me. He left his zipper open and oh my gosh.

"Where are you going?" he purrs, and I get nervous. I look down on his pants and he has a boner.

"Please," I beg. "Don't rape me." He chuckles so hard.

"You want me to release you?" he hums, looking at my pants and he sees my arousal. He giggles once again. "Oh, Niall James Horan."

"Just let me go," I gasp.

"You want me to let you go?" Harry murmurs flirtatiously. I nod. "Just let me kiss you."

WHAT? TELL ME GUYS HE'S NOT SERIOUS.

"Please?" he begs like a poor kitten looking for milk. I shake my head, showing disapproval. "Okay, then. I'll just do it without your permission."

His face is moving nearer to mine and I let out a squeal before he smack his lips on mine. I try to pull away but his mouth are locked on my mouth and they can't be break apart. His tongue wrestles mine. I'm in a state of paralysis. Frozen. Frozen because a guy's kissing me. A guy who's chased around by girls. A guy named Harry.

He now pulls away, licking his upper lip which is covered by my thick saliva.

"Fu-" Harry whispers and he gets his glasses. "Don't tell anyone." He closes his wide opened zipper and goes out of the bathroom. My lips are swollen. Saliva's scattered on my cheeks, on my chin. Liam comes in the bathroom and looks at me.

"What happened, Ni?" he asks worriedly. "Why do your lips swell?"

"I-I don't know," I say, touching them.

"Well, it's already ten and we need to meet Diana Rose, remember?" Liam says and he pulls me out of the bathroom.

"Oh, right!" I say. But I'm not still recovered from what just happened.

It's like paradise.

Harry kissed me, and I think I liked it.

Author's Note:

Guys, I just don't know what happened. I just updated this because we have no classes today. Yes, I know this chapter sucks. I am not that good at this, sorry! Well, keep voting, suggesting things, adding my stories to your reading lists, and follow me! I really appreciate them. GO SPREAD MY STORY TO EVERY NARRY SHIPPERS AROUND THE WORLD, 'KAY? I love you.

-Giam