VI

Chanel is the girl on top and just a little disclaimer, if you don't like sexual scenes or anything sexual for that matter please don't read this chapter as it is filled with sexual content.

WARNING; SEX SCENE
DOWN BELOW.

Yes I was nervous.
I'm pretty sure Chanel was nervous as well, or maybe just scared, I mean Janice was a little hard on her back in high school when she found out I cheated on her. She had the tendency to get her claws out on anyone who crossed paths with her and unfortunately it was Chanel's turn.

Chanel was doing her makeup, I have no idea why considering that we were going to have two little ones running around all day, she probably wouldn't be able to keep all those layers on once my girls arrive, she'll start sweating bullets almost instantly.

"Close this up please babe." She turned around so that her back was facing me as she looked in the mirror, Chanel looked gorgeous–I mean she's already gorgeous but she looked stunning tonight, absolutely beautiful.

Her hair was it's natural brown and she was surprisingly not wearing anything revealing, I respected her for that, she knows and understands how much this moment with my children meant to me, Ashley didn't. That's why she was not the one standing near me right at this moment.

"You're so beautiful baby." I kissed her shoulder blades and trailed up until I reached her neck. "You know that?"

I looked at her facial expression in the mirror, she was trying hard not to moan by biting her lip and staring anywhere else but my eyes, "Justin..." she pushed me away once I was about to pull her top down again, "show some respect Jay, your children are coming."

Like a little school boy, I begged. "Chanel please baby, they won't suspect a thing." I gripped her waist and pushed her down hard on my covered front, "look what you've done, you have to fix it right away."

She quietly moaned before nodding her head eagerly, I knew that she couldn't keep up the innocent act any longer. "be quick, they could be here at any minute now."

"Thank you baby!" I grabbed a hold of her waist and turned her around so that she was facing me and picked her up carrying her toward the bed.

Making sure she was comfortable I proceeded to remove her pants and her pretty red panties which were filled with her sexy scent. It literally made my head spin, she smelt so damn good. "Hurry up Justin..." she was getting impatient now, I removed my boxers because I had not gotten changed yet and out sprung my cock waiting to enter it's warm home.

Spreading her legs for me Chanel bit her lip when I started to ease into her tight wet hole slowly, "fuck..." I gripped onto her thighs digging my fingernails into them as I quickened up my pace.

Her fingers were soon enlaced with my hair as her nails dug into my back, "oh my...Justin!" She whimpered when I continued to ram into her, "faster baby please–Ah!"

Sweating now I pushed my face into hers as my lips captured hers with a sweet and comforting kiss, her moans were the sexiest shit ever. "You like that baby? Hmm?" I pulled all the way out and slammed right back in causing her eyes to roll to the back of her head.

"Justin don't stop!" She pulled more at my hair causing me to groan and quicken up the pace.
Soon she was shaking from an intense orgasm as I continued to thrust into her, this time very slowly as she tried to recover.