VII

This could happen, "hint hint"

"That was exhausting." I wiped the counter one last time to get rid of all the white powder that must of been left there, while I was doing that Chanel was on her phone acting like a queen whilst Justin and I cleaned the whole entire kitchen. We connected a little bit more without the 'slut' trying to interrupt us every chance she got.

"You bet it was, are they always like this?" I looked at our two babies that were busy chatting away on the carpet, "they're so..just so..cute." He let a smile form on his lips.

I couldn't help the blush that crept its way onto my neck and cheeks making him chuckle, "well you made them so of course they'd be cute..."

Smirking he turned around from spraying the counter, "you think I'm cute baby?"

Baby? Oh god.

My breath hitched in my throat and I quickly looked behind me to see Chanel sitting with her back turned. She couldn't see anything thank god.

"Why're you so nervous Janice?" He steadied his hands around my waist and pushed me into his chest so that we were almost moulded together, "and that ass oh god..."

He squeezed and gripped firmly onto my behind with a tight grip, "Justin..."

Slowing kissing up my neck he began to massage his way down to my private part from behind, "Janice, I want to taste you princess."

No.

"Justin please. You're girlfriends here." I tried wriggling out of his grip just to be pulled back, I could feel his hard on pushing against my ass making me moan out loud, he pushed even more. "Justin please...stop."

Pushing me so that I was leaning against the counter he checked to see if the girls were in sight but thankfully they had left to play somewhere else while Chanel was watching some kind of celebrity channel. "Hold onto the counter, don't let go or I'll spank you so hard oh so help me god."

I wouldn't mind that, let's just hope he hasn't fucked Chanel yet before fucking me. That would hurt.

"Okay Justin." My breath got hitched in my throat when my jeans and underwear was pulled down, rebel.

"Don't you dare scream." I could hear shuffling around a little bit, he was probably getting rid of his pants, "hold on a second baby."

I waited patiently until I felt something brush against my mouth, he had stuffed my underwear into my mouth to muffle my screams.

"I've missed that beautiful pink pussy baby, so much." Feeling his hard length brush against my clit I moaned a loud and thanked the lord in heaven that there was something in my mouth, "you ready baby?"

Nodding my head vigorously I waited.

What do you think?