VIII

I could feel every ridge and vein and heartbeat inside me as I felt his tongue swirl around my chocolate lumps, he was thrusting harder now, biting and nipping at my skin as if he was marking me. His balls were banging against me as he started going faster, pounding me. Murdering my cunt. He was taking me inch by inch and claiming me as his.

"Oh Justin!" I found his hair and pulled, our body moulded together perfectly and when he pulled out and pushed his thick cock back inside me I knew I couldn't take it, inch by inch sliding into my tight wet cunt, he was making me feel everything.

"Gush baby...cum for me...leak for Justin." He gripped the headboard and slammed into me, yes slammed. He was so deep I yelled out a cry of pain and pleasure, happiness. "I like that...yell my name baby."

"Justin!" The heel of my foot dug into his back as I pushed us closer together, I wanted to feel all of him. He was in deep. He drug his fingers down my back as if owning me, leaving his mark on me. And just as I let out a scream of pleasure he bit my neck, hard. "Ohh." I shook, this was amazing. He was amazing.

"Cum for daddy, little girl. Gush, scream my name like a good little one." He pushed in deep, too deep that it hurt. "You like that huh?"

I didn't answer so he gripped my hair, he knew I liked that stuff. He remembered. "Yes Justin! Yes oh god!"

I came.

I came that fast.

His seed followed soon after, shooting deep inside me and swimming around my insides, I was on the pill of course. His little swimmers wouldn't make it far.

Collapsing on top of me he brushed some hair off my face and placed a kiss on my swollen lips, "I told you I'll have you." He rolled off me and we both laid there in a comfortable silence.

I caught my breath. "What about Chanel?"

"Booty call." He stood up, "cute and all but–you're the only woman I want, aliens will come visit earth and they'd want to see three things."

Aliens?

"The Sydney Opera House, Eiffel Tower and most importantly." He turned to look at me, "you."

I blushed hard. I missed this and I missed him, I missed us, God I missed everything about us. "Stop it. Don't make me blush." Here I was on the bed of the man I vowed never to see again in all my naked glory blushing at his words.

He chuckled, "get dressed sweetheart. Gareth is getting hard again."

I looked down and saw Gareth, hey.
-

-

-
Chanel obviously suspected what was going on, she pulled us aside when the girls went for a nap and I knew she was going to question us, but I didn't care. If she could see something was wrong just by the smile on my face then I guess she could tell that she was going to be dumped just by the look on her face.

"You fucked her?" She placed both hands on her hips and looked between the both of us, we felt like a child being told off by it's mother after eating too many cookies. "That's embarrassing Justin! It was in our bed, after you made us official and right after we fucked!"

What?

"When did I make anything official between us Chanel?" Justin nervously scratched the back of his neck, interesting.

Like a maniac she laughed–no cackled and clapped her hands. And I thought I was the ratchet one. "Oh let me revise your memory—" 'SMACK', "you called me crying like a mother fucking baby after she said she wanted to see you!"

He held his throbbing cheek and didn't speak.

"You lied to me! You lied to me oh my gosh just when I thought you changed!" She looked away and wiped a tear, "I didn't make you cheat on her Justin! You lied to me and said you broke up with her, she hated me because of you! I didn't do anything wrong Justin, it was all you!"

Wait. This just got very interesting. "What did she just say Justin?" I stood next to Chanel and we both crossed our arms and waited.

"He's silent." Chanel looked at me and we both slapped him, hard.

"How dare you! You keep fooling me with all your fucking bullshit!" I stabbed his chest with my finger and made sure he staggered back wards, "don't ever contact me or my daughters again, we were much better without you in the picture."

I turned and walked into the living room to retrieve both my sleeping children and handed Rina to Chanel, we were working together on this one.

I can't believe I fell for his charm–no, I fell for his sexual healing. He had a way to do things. One minute we're making cupcakes and the next we're screwing in the kitchen and then the bedroom and now this. How could I have been so stupid to fall for his stupid tricks, I opened my legs instead of my eyes and now here I was again, dumbfounded and embarrassed.

"We're done Justin." She held onto Rina and we both walked out that door together.

That was until I found out she slept with my brother after a few weeks.

Stupid bitch.
-

-

-
My therapist had me write down 5 things I was grateful for–yes I said therapist, I couldn't and I wouldn't be able to deal with everything I had gone through on my own, the girls were devastated when I told them daddy had 'gone away' for business for a while, I hated lying to them. Hell I even hated telling them not to eat cookies or fairy floss but it had to be done, he was going to hurt me again and again and again, I wasn't ready to step down to the level I was at five years ago.

"When you left, did you look back? You didn't glance at the hurt and devastation laced in his eyes? Did you see past his soul and did you see the memories flood back into your brain when you were tangled in each other's presence that day?" She grabbed her pink pen, I've seen that pen way to much lately.

"I just ran–We ran. Chanel, Rina and Royale and I." I grabbed a tissue, it was soft. Like his skin. Gosh I still missed him and it's only been three weeks. "It's funny actually, he ran away from his problems too when I told him I was pregnant. Son of a bitch." I whispered the last bit.

"And you hate him for it–"

"I don't.hate.him." I snapped. "In fact I love him and it hurts, but he always opens new wounds when the old ones heal and I'm done with him and Gareth."

A plucked eyebrow was raised and she began to write down, I knew I shouldn't of snapped at her like that. "And who's Gareth?"

Oh wouldn't you like to know. "He's a friend, he helped me heal a little bit too but soon after I found out he was helping someone else too. Chanel."

"Gareth helped Chanel with her problems?" She looked lost. I never brought up Gareth because well, he was Justin's dick after all.

"Yes. And then he helped me. He even helped create my kids." I threw the tissue in the bin, "Gareth has a way to do things. He's smooth and he slides right through whenever you need him."

"He created your kids?"

"He helped. Ben pumped out the rest."

Yes. I named them.

"Ben?"

I was going to be here all day. No joke, I had a lot of explaining to do.