XV

Written and edited by Emiliada Cakos 

                                                              ________________________

"Would you just fuck the fuck off?" I swatted at my ear in an attempt to get the little black creature away, they loved to see me so agitated and annoyed.

I look to my right and see Jake laughing at me, he had told me to meet up with him so that we could spend some one on one time together. It had been ages since I had last seen him and although Deshuan is my first priority right now, I still need some time to myself and away from those kids.

"You alright there love?" He grabbed my hand and we walked like that for a little while, "You seem, annoyed..?" He smirked at me, he was teasing me. Not in a sexual way.

"These flies." I answered him through gritted teeth, "I want to sit down in a closed area or I'll loose my sh-Fuck off!" I was ready to square up right then and there, a few people looked frightened, I wasn't gonna hurt them or anything.

"Yeah, we should probably leave now.  I'll take you home." He chuckled, "how are my favorite little twins?"

I playfully rolled my eyes at the thought of them, "wonderful!"

Justin had the girls at the moment, he insisted on me taking them to him because he didn't want them around 'bad' company, he only said that because I told him about Jake.

"Stop for a moment." He pulled out his phone from his pocket and pulled me closer to him, "I took a couple videos and pictures of you today, you looked so beautiful." He looked down at me and smiled, the perks of being short.

I looked at the screen and couldn't help but Crack a smile, there were a couple of good ones, they were almost professional. And the good thing was that I looked amazing in every single one.

 And the good thing was that I looked amazing in every single one

"I love that one." We stared at it together until we had decided that it was probably time to start walking again.

" We stared at it together until we had decided that it was probably time to start walking again

"Oh shoot!" I quickly yanked my hand away from Jake and reached into my beach bag for my phone.

He awkwardly scratched the back of his neck and let out a deep chuckle, "I'm pretty sure that's the first time that you haven't said a swear word." He looked at me amused, "You're so focused."