Forever More

'Michael!' Jodi yells, hugging the sweaty, green haired man. He was jumping around in the wings of the stage, hyped up from the concert he just gave.

It's been seven years since Calum and Jodi went off to play football in Brazil. Seven years since Calum's band, 5 Seconds of Summer, got together and just four years since Jodi got signed to a major league football team - which, of course, was no surprise to anyone.

'Jodi!' Michael greets, wrapping her in his arms. 'I thought you were meant to be over in Japan for, like, another day?!'

He kisses her on the cheek, happy to see her. Jodi is very happy to see him, too, obviously. A lot has changed since Brazil. 

Michael and Jodi used to do nothing more than merely get along. Now Michael is basically Jodi's best friend, aside from her fiancé Calum and Devon, a friend made back when Jodi was living the start of her dream in Brazil. 

'Yeah, I was meant to be,' Jodi muses, 'but I came back early. I wanted to surprise Calum after the show - I have big news!'

Michael and Jodi walk to the boy's dressing room. They're a few steps away when footsteps come hard and heavy behind them. 'J-Jodi! You're here?' Luke gasps, trying to get his breath back after playing a huge gig and then running down the stairs to meet them.

Jodi smiles widely and nods in reply. As the three of them settle into the couch and catch up on missed events, Calum and Ashton are heading towards the dressing room. As soon as they enter the room, Calum's eyes fall on the woman that will become his wife in just a few months. His face breaks into a smile and his feet speed up to pull her into a hug. 'Hello, beautiful,' Calum greets.

'Hey, husband-to-be!' Jodi laughs. She's happy to see him again, it's been too long.

'What are you doing here?' Calum smiles, kissing her on the forehead.

Luke interrupts the couple, saying, 'You guys, we're just going  to go into the next room over.' He winks at the two of them, causing Jodi to blush, before turning and following Michael and Ashton.

Jodi and Calum sit down and after a short conversation, Calum gets back to the point. 'So, what's the news? Must be pretty big if you've come all the way here,' he comments, grabbing Jodi's hand.

Jodi takes a deep breath. 'Calum . . . Calum, I'm pregnant.'

Calum jumps up from the couch. 'Really?' his voice going high with excitement. Jodi laughs again, happy to see Calum pleased by the news. She nods, confirming it. 'Luna is going to be a big sister!' Calum grins, pulling his fiancee up and into another hug.

'Also,' Jodi says, calmly, 'I think I want to stop playing major league, for now. I'll play in a smaller football league for the time being, but I want to be at home with Luna and her future sibling, at least until they go to school.'

Calum nods, 'if you're sure, babe,' he grins. 'How far along are you? W-with the baby?' Calum can't stop his voice quivering with excitement.

'About eight weeks,' Jodi replies, turning away from Cal as he tries to poke her stomach. 'Go away, Cal,' she jokes, pushing his arm away.

-----

'Devon!' Jodi greets, walking into her friend's home. Calum's show was in Devon's city that night, and fairly near to her house. Before going to the show, Jodi dropped Luna off there. Devon was more than happy to have her god-daughter stay with her, even just for a while.

Devon greets Jodi and the girls promptly begin a conversation. 'So, how's Kyle?' Jodi teases.

Devon and Caleb had broken up some years prior and now Devon was deeply in love with a new man named Kyle. He happened to be visiting his parents tonight, so it was just Devon and Luna at home.

'Oh, shut up,' Devon blushes. Jodi found it adorable how Devon still got shy talking about her husband - mind you, so did Jodi with the love of her life. 'Luna went down easy,' Devon says suddenly, an obvious attempt to move the conversation away. 'She was an angel, honestly.'

She leads Jodi to a spare bedroom, where Luna is sleeping. Jodi's heart swells looking at her daughter. Her and Calum's daughter. She picks her up, thanks and pays Devon (who attempts to refuse it), before heading to the car outside. Calum is sitting in the drivers seat, tapping the wheel, belting out the lyrics to some song that goes unheard by Jodi. She can't help but smile at his passion, his craziness and the way he's flipping his pretty little head along to the music. She knows that this is the man she wants to be with forever. She kisses a still-asleep Luna on the head, one hand on her stomach and sighs happily.

----
Woah! This story is finished. Done. I'm kinda sad, but I'm very proud of it, and I hope you guys love it. idk if y'all want another story similar to this, but if you do, just say and I'll try my best to make it happen. Please tell me what you thought of the ending. I'm going to edit it all now [ALL DONE!] and I just hope you love it as much as I do. Thank you all for actually reading this story. Goodbye for now :) x