3. Code Blue... balls

written by dirtyyarn

Harry rolled over in his sleep. He kicked free of the sheets that had tangled around his legs, the tentacles of exhaustion holding similarly to his consciousness. With a groaning stretch, he reached out to pull the woman infiltrating his mind closer.

She was warm and soft, but her gown was acting as an obstruction to the feel of her flesh. It was thin, worn from repeated laundering, and why the fuck did it have ties in the back? Releasing the ribbons behind her, he slid the fabric slowly away, to reveal the pulse in her neck, down her shoulders and off her arms so that it lay bunched beneath the rise of her breasts. Taking first one and then the other into the cup of his hand, he felt his groin swell in appreciation at the way her flesh filled his grasp.

His fingers were kneading over her breast in an ever-shrinking circular motion, zeroing in on her nipple. Harry lowered his mouth to her throat, kissing up her neck and over her jaw. She inhaled deeply, desire evident as she pressed her chest against his hand. When their lips met, he used the tip of his tongue, wet with anticipation, to nudge her mouth open. He heard the tiniest whimper as she welcomed his intrusion.

"Doctor," she breathed.

"Call me that again, it's so hot when you say it."

"Hmm... Doctor."

"How is this happening? Touch me, baby; I want your hands on me."

He could feel the slightest tremor in her hands as she feathered them over his abdomen, his muscles constricting. Her movements became more certain as she slid her hands into the waistband of his boxer briefs, slipping them over his hips and the rise of his ass.

She teased the backs of her fingers lightly down his hardening shaft to grip his sack and gently roll his balls in her palm.

"Mmm, that's good. More." His voice was thick and low, rumbling in his throat.

Tightening her grasp, she pulled, then smoothed over the puckering skin below his erection. The halo of her blonde hair tumbled in waves around her shoulders and her breasts bounced slightly as she shimmied over him, so that she was sat on her knees between his legs.

Harry sensed her observing his body and his reactions to her as her hands fluttered over his thighs. He thrust his hips up when her thumbs dug into the flesh where his thighs met his torso. Dragging them further along through his V lines, she caused his cock to jump.

"Baby," he drew out the word, "please, no more playing around. Touch me."

She drew the back of her index finger from the base of his shaft to his rosy tip. Collecting the moisture leaking from the head, she pulled the pad of her fingertip back down his length.

"Ohh, Doctor..."

Her small hands scooped him up and she wrapped her fingers, as best she could, around his hot flesh. Her grip tightened as she began to pump. Stroking her thumb across his slit, she gathered all that dripped, and smeared it under the sensitive glans of his cock.

"Not gonna last, go harder, baby, faster." His breathing was rapid, an oddly medicinal smell tainting the air, filling his lungs.

"Are you there? Doctor, are you coming?"

"Uhn, yes. So close!"

Her bottom hand twisting, she ran the other up over his head as he felt his climax approach.

"Doctor? Are you alright in there? Do you need assistance? The door is locked."

"What? What's..."