Chapter 2

If this chapter gets 20 votes and 10 comments I'll upload again tonight or tomorrow morning.

-Luke's party outfit-

"Luke finish putting out beer, Cal just offered to blow me before the party started and who am I to refuse? I'll be back." Michael yelled as he ran up the stairs, Calum trailing not too far behind him.

"You're gross." Luke yelled as the two boys ran up the stairs. He scrunched his nose up at the though of his older brother getting blown by his best friend. He's heard it happening but he doesn't want to even think about it actually happening.

"Aren't they just disgusting?" Ashton said appearing out of nowhere behind Luke. Luke let out a highish pitched scream and turned around to face Ashton.

"You scared me half to death Ash." Luke said placing his hand over his heart to try and slow it down.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you." Just as Ashton was about to say something else the front door was thrown open.

"What's up wankers? The party can now start because I'm here." Eden yelled as she walked through the Hemmings front door. Eden was Luke and Calum's third musketeer. They met her in first grade. She was a rebellious first grader, who would climb on anything even when they were supposed to be listening. Luke and Calum were already friends at this point and at some point throughout that year the three of them became friends and they've been best friend over since. Eden has a girlfriend named Connor and they were disgustingly cute together. They were always making out and if one of them was a boy the other would be pregnant by now. Luke wanted a relationship like theirs, because if they did make out all the time they truly did loved each other.

"What is wrong with you Eden, and where is Connor? She can actually control you

"What is wrong with you Eden, and where is Connor? She can actually control you." Luke said rolling his eyes as he continued putting alcohol out on the counter for people when they show up.

"Hey loser." Connor yelled as she entered the house, a bottle of vodka in each hand. She pecked Eden's lips before adding the alcohol to the bottles already set out.

Luke sat the last bottle out before turning to Ashton. "I need to go get ready. Make sure that those two don't have sex on the counter, or couch, or any surface." Luke said running up the stairs just as Michael and Calum were coming down. Calum's hair was every which way, and his lips were extremely swollen, Michael had hickies peaking out of the top of his t-shirt and his bottom lip was bleeding slightly from biting on it too hard.       

"Did you guys fu*king attack each other up there?" Connor asked.

"NO! I just gave Michael the blowie of his life so suck it." Calum yelled before pouting and hiding his face in Michael's chest.

"I would but it seems like you already did." Connor replied, earning a high five from Eden.

"Good on babe." Eden said before deeply kissing Connor.

Luke ran down the stairs at that moment, fixing the flower crown that was placed on his head. Ashton was openly staring at him with wide eyes and slack jaw. To him Luke was the definition of perfect.

Luke was wearing a blue sweater that was too big on him, with a pair of simple black leggings, and a white flower crown and he had no shoes on. He had a touch of concealer, mascara and light pink lip stick on, looking totally perfect. All Ashton wanted to do was cuddle Luke to death, or fu*k him whatever was perfectly fine with Ashton at the point and time, just don't let Michael that, Ashton likes breathing.

Ashton thought that Luke was cute no matter what he wore. Ashton has seen Luke wear everything from what he's wearing now, to ripped jean and a flannel, to a baggy t-shirt and shorts. Ashton thought that Luke was adorable in everything, but Ashton's favourite memory to Luke was the time he seen Luke in one of his shirts and panties.

Ashton was staying to night at Michael's house. It was about 3 in the morning when Michael's bedroom door opened slowly, with Luke standing in the doorway. "Mikey I had a nightmare, can I sleep with you?" Luke small voice echoed through the room. Michael sighed but waved Luke over. Luke giggled and crawled in the middle of the two boys, seeing as there was lots of room in Michael's king sized bed. Luke was cuddled into his penguin plushy and fell asleep easily. It wasn't until morning when Ashton seen what Luke was wearing.

Luke was wearing one of Ashton's shirts that he thought he lost, it was a tank with a picture of a growling dog on the front, and a pair and white and black pokadot panties

Luke was wearing one of Ashton's shirts that he thought he lost, it was a tank with a picture of a growling dog on the front, and a pair and white and black pokadot panties. Ashton thought that Luke never looked more adorable then he did at the moment. Luke was still snuggled into his penguin plushy with the blankets pushed off him, which also pushed the blankets off of Ashton.      

That was on of Ashton's favorite memories of Luke. He looked to cute and the image of his sleeping frame will always be vivid in Ashton's mind.

If Michael knew that Ashton had seen Luke like that then Ashton would be dead, but that memory of Luke was Ashton's little secret and he wanted to keep it that way. Ashton remembers cute Luke moments and this would definitely be one, Ashton thought as he watched Luke twirl around in circle, giggles falling relentlessly from his beautiful plump lips.