Chapter 5

Sorry if it has been awhile. I have major writer's block and school has kept me busy. I hope you enjoy. -Holly

Recap:

We spent the next 15 minutes, unpacking things. Alice and Rosalie left afterwards to go shopping for Bella. They got back 4 hours later with over 40 bags. That isn't nearly as many bags as Alice has stuffed into her Porsche at one time. 'This should be interesting.' I thought. I heard Edward laugh, 'Probably reading my mind again'. He chuckled again. I wonder what all Alice and Rose had gotten.

Esme's POV.

The girls got out of the car and took every thing out of the trunk and back seat. I rolled my eyes. They always over shop. For once I am happy about it. Bella deserves the best.

They came inside and brought all of her stuff into the room we picked out for Bella. We gave her the biggest room. It is on the top floor. It has the usual windows covering the whole wall, but since it is on the corner, it has two full walls that are windows. Each wall has glass doors that lead to the same large balcony.

The girls came up to me with two different colors for the walls. Alice held a pink card and Rosalie held a blue one.

"Which one? Since you are the interior designer of the house, we thought you should decide." Alice said.

"I like the blue." I said. Alice frowned and Rosalie smiled. "Can I decorate the bedroom?" I asked.

"Of coarse." Alice said.

I smiled as I got to work. I painted the walls the sky blue that Rose had chosen. I got white paint and painted clouds onto the walls too. I put glow in the dark stars on the ceiling. I put her crib in the corner without windows. I set up the toy box at the end of the crib. Next to the wall, by the door, was her changing table. I put a flower rug on her floor.

Alice and Rose set up her closet. Most of the bags were full of clothes. She had over 100 pairs of clothes. They set her stroller in the corner. Every car now had a car seat. The fridge now had food.

We finished and called the boys up. Edward looked slightly troubled.

"Are you OK? Do you not like it?" I asked. He smiled.

"I think it is perfect." He replied.

"Then what is troubling you?"

"I can't read Bella's mind. I've been trying all day and I've come up with nothing."

"She is probably too young." I said, trying to reassure him.

"Maybe" He said.

Rosalie brought in Bella so she could sleep and everyone else went down stairs. We gathered in the living room. All the furniture was already set up in all the other rooms, thanks to the others and vampire speed.

I sat by Carlisle and thought about the future with our Bella. I just can't wait to get started.