T W O

AN: every chapter is going to have a shitty aesthetic photo about who it's mainly about okay leave me alone *cri*

****

Josh didn't really hate Tyler. He just really liked bothering him, he thought he looked cute when he was mad. He didn't really mind Tyler hating him, After a while he excepted it. But this year, how how was he going to make Tyler's life a living hell. 'okay not that bad but we are going to bother the shit out him' he thought.

     Since Josh found out they had almost every class together, he would sit as near to him as possible (without him running away of course). Not only to ruin his life, but also to stare at the beauty that lied before him.

    First period was science/Optional Electives class. The teacher really wanted to right into learning and not introduce a thing. No one minded because everyone hated being told the rules and procedures and blah blah.
"there will be group project due next week, it can be about anything your cold hearts desires. As long as it has something to do with science." The teacher said. His name was Mr. Way, you could tell he was different from other teachers which why he's everyone's favorite teacher. I mean he had red hair, how can you not love him?

    "Now, Now, before you guys get excited, ill be assigning partners, this will be totally done randomly so don't expect to be happy, mkay?" He was reading off of a list he had written on a clipboard. "Uh, Ryan Ross and Brendon Urie." You can hear the kid withe the big forehead groan. "but Mr. Way do i have too?" He whined. "i don't want to reassign partners again Mr. Urie now go sit next to Ross over there" He sassy flipper his hair back. "where were we.... Oh! Tyler Joseph and Joshua Dun." Josh saw Tyler wince and laughed.

    Tyler turned to Josh and forced a smile. "Hi" he said sarcastically sitting next to Josh. "oh hello twinkle toes" He smirks and winks at Tyler. "you know i have never worn Twinkle Toes in my life" He chuckled awkwardly. "I mean i look gay but... come on!" He sighed and looked down. "Fine. How about... Kitten?" Josh smirked. "Fuck you" Tyler blushed and rolled his eyes.

Tyler secretly loved pet names. He just didn't want to admit it to... Josh. He loved being called 'Baby Boy' and 'Princess' and anything els along those lines. Hearing Josh call him kitten send chills up his spine.

"s-so where do you want to do this project?" Josh leaned back in his chair putting his feet on the table. Tyler cringed at his actions. "we could do it at my house, ill ask my sisters if they have left over supplies from last year." Tyler was looking at the table. "Dun i suggest you get your crusty feet of the damn table." Mr. Way was eyeing him from across the room. Josh quickly took his feet down and the whole class burst into laughter.

"y-yeah lets do it at your house later." Josh gulped. "okay, got it" Tyler said before the bell rang.