F O U R

Tyler woke up at 6:30 and tried to find something that covered his hickey on his neck. He decided to wear the ugliest pastel blue turtleneck that has ever excited. 'why do i even have this?' He looked at himself in the mirror. At least it was put to some use. He tried to make it work with some grungy necklaces or something. He still looked ridicules. He brought another shirt just in case the sweater got annoying. He sighed and walked to school.  

   As he walked to his locker he saw Patrick come up to him. "Uh tyler? whats up with... This" He said gesturing the neck area. "oh uhh... its a fashion statement.." Tyler cringed at himself. "oh... since when did you care about fashion" Patrick pushed his glasses back. "since today okay? bye" Tyler snapped. Patrick felt slightly offended and over dramatically left. Tyler went into the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror again, feeling his anxiety build up.

    "Hey there" Josh was at the other side of the bathroom waiting almost he knew that Tyler was going to walk in. "oh its you" Tyler whispered. He turned the faucet on and washed his hands, for no exact reason. "aw come on now don't treat me this way". Josh was walking closer. "could you please fuck off like-" Josh interrupted Tyler "come on baby boy, show the whole school what a little slut you are" Josh smirked. "or i'll have to punish you" He teased. 'Since when did Dun get kinky... and hot?" Tyler thought. "Okay." Tyler gulped. "good, see you next period." Josh petted Tyler's fluffy hair and walked out. Tyler followed and quickly changed his shirt.

    Walking through the halls he caught a lot of stares from people. He hears the whispering stuff like "Tyler finally got laid" and "i bet you that patrick kid gave him a hickey." and other stuff that was very uncomfortable to listen to. Out of all the people; Patrick? thats his best friend, ew!

     As he walked into Science class he felt the glare of Josh. "I see you listen kitten" He smirked again. "Where has he been getting all these fucking nicknames? He's been watching a lot of porno" Tyler rolled his eyes and sat down next to him. "fuck you man... fuck you" he muttered under his breath. He tried to ignore Josh and thoughts of him as much as possible; but that was impossible. As class ended Tyler was drawing all over his notebook. "Yo tonight we should go to my place i mean if you want" Josh suggested. "o-okay but no funny business" Tyler chuckled. The bell rang and Josh rushed out the door "Cant promise you anything!"
Tyler sighed and walked out of class.

**** 

   It was lunch time, Tyler sat at a table with Patrick, Ryan, and Melanie. Sometimes a girl who goes by "Halsey" or whatever sits there sometimes to talk  (or flirt) with Melanie. As Tyler sat down he saw Melanie and Halsey flirting with each other and he faked gaged. "what?" Melanie asked. "you guys flirting makes me sick, ew!" Tyler jokingly said. "OH IM SORRY MY LOVE LIFE IS INTERFERING WITH YOUR HEALTH" Halsey said. "Ash chill." Mel said trying to calm down Halsey giggling. "i don't even know what your talking about, IM NOT THE ONE WITH THE HICKEY!" Melanie said. "you traitor" he whispered under his breath.

   "yeah why do you have a hickey? last time i checked you don't get laid so-" Tyler interrupted Patrick. "Excuse me... can you please leave?" He joked.
"no but seriously... hOW?" Patrick asked. Josh walked in right on time. "Oh yeah Tyler go ahead and tell them how you got them?" Josh gestured the table. "HOLY SHIIIIIIT" everyone at the table simultaneously screamed. "DID HE- " Melanie asked. "fuck you, fuck everyone, fuck you josh" Tyler got up and walked away from the scene.

   "did you...?" Halsey said. "well... ill just say I was the cause of this." Josh winked and walked the opposite direction.

(AN:
sobbing i love writing this story its so fun
-p)