E I G H T

I'm so bored and i have no
motivation I'm sorry if this sucks
#notrly

     It was the last period of the day and Josh was at his locker looking for his notebook and talking to his friends. He didn't notice Tyler walking up to him awkwardly until he heard a bang from the lockers beside him. "Dun." He says with left fist on on of the lockers. "oh yeah ill see you later" Josh motions his friends away and waited for them to go. "Hey kitten, what do you need?" Josh leans on his locker and waits for Tyler to speak. "well i uh..." Tyler seem to have lost all confidence at this point.

     "i uhm... so like... i was wondering like" Tyler was mumbling and stumbling over his words. "yes Ty?" Josh gave him all his attention. "well you see, i have seem to lost my head at this moment..." He stops to think about where he's going with this. "maybe you can give me one" he smirks. He look straight down and pushes his hair out of his face.

     Josh looked at him and smirked. He wrapped his arms around Tyler and motioned him into a Janitors closet nearby. He made sure to lock it before he got to business. "well since you asked so politely... I'll do you a favor baby boy" He growled into Tyler's ear. Tyler felt nervous, he didn't think he was going to do it now; he didn't know if he was going to do it at all. Josh leans down in front of Tyler's bulge and unbuttons his skinny jeans. Tyler is eyeing Josh as he is pulling his pants slowly down until they get to his knees. Tyler was slightly embarrassed as he remembered he wore Spiderman boxers. "cute choice" Josh smiled at scene right in front of him. He started to palm Tyler through the boxers and slowly felt the erection grow. Tyler groaned and rolled his hips. He quickly shut his eyes and bit his lips and tilted his head back. "ah-fuck" Tyler moaned. Josh pulled his hands away receiving a whimper from Tyler and pulled the last bit of fabric down and started to pump him slowly. Tyler was a mess up there, he was covering his mouth with his sweater sleeve trying not to attract attention from other students. Josh let go of Tyler's hard cock and licked the tip. "Josh~shit-fuck" Tyler was trying to compose himself. Josh slowly took in his length and slowly bobbed his head up and down. "oh yes-fuck-f-faster" Tyler's breath hitched. Josh obeyed going faster and faster. Soon enough Tyler came into his mouth and Josh swallowed every last bit.

"that mouth of yours is actually good at something, Dun" Tyler pulled up his boxers and pants and buttoned them up. "Thank you, thank you" Josh smiled fixing his hair. Tyler unlocked the door to see a teacher outside looking for him. "Tyler Joseph detention for skipping class" He heard. Tyler rolled his eyes and went back to class, Josh soon followed.

(what even was this chapter
its so shity please forgive its pure sin ew
-p)