S E V E N

Josh woke up with the sun blinding his eyes. He yawned and tossed to the left side to his bed where his night stand is at. He expected to see Tyler but sadly he didn't. He did see his pants lying on the floor but Josh shrugged it off. He grabbed his phone to see that Tyler left a message:

Tyler🌸:
I'm really sorry that I left you alone like that.

Tyler🌸:
also i took your pants instead of mine so could you please return it later? ;)

  Josh smiled at the text on his screen and started to type.

Joshua:
i wonder what you look like wearing my clothes ;) xx

He set his phone down and started to get ready for school. He wore the regular band t' and some black skinny jeans with grey combat boots. He grabbed a heavy jacket (aka his not-so heavy jean jacket because Josh is from the 90s) and headed out to school. Josh walked by Tyler's house and heard an older woman yelling "Tyler Robert Joseph! Come back here young man you cant just ignore me the whole night and expect me to be A-OK!" you scold. Josh quickly made a 'yikes' face and walked quickly to school.

****

"You only have one day left to work on this project before it is due" Mr. Way spoke. You could tell he was already done with the year even though it had barely even started. "I really honestly don't know why you guys took this class anyway if you don't want to do shit" he mumbled under his breath while he was taking attendance.

Josh quickly turned to Tyler smirking. "Hey~" leaning his head onto his hand. "what?" Tyler spat. Josh rolled his eyes at the response. "I know you like me Tyboy" Josh readjusted his seat closer to Tyler. "no fuck you" Tyler turned away. "well then" There was a silence.

Josh got an idea. "well maybe this will change your mind ey?" Josh put his hand on Tyler's lap. He jumped at first at the feeling but shrugged it off. "hm?" Tyler said ignoring the hand. Josh's hands move up close to his crotch area. Tyler bit his lip trying to fight the moans. "Just kidding" Josh moves his hand away from Tyler. Tyler sighed of embarrassment wondering if anyone saw, luckily no one did. "your such a fucking tease" he tried to cover his bulge area with his shirt. Josh giggled and sat back in his chair.

(i was gonna write smut but then I realized 'yO THIS IS SCHOOL'
so i chilled it out
maybe more smut later? hmmmm idk this story sucks ahah)