S I X

Sorry i wrote this horribly and this is just a filler ahAhaha
*******

Tyler woke up and realized he wasn't in his room. He quickly remembered last night and blushed and also cringed 'why do i let these things happen?' he thought. He didn't regret it, he just wished it wasn't so... random. He looked at his phone to realize that his mother was calling and texting him non stop. He looked at the time and quickly went on to grab clothes off the floor not really paying attention who's they where. Its 3 am and it wasn't a good time to have Mother mad. 'she's probably worried sick, fuck! why cant i just be better son to them... shit' Tyler thought. As he got on the clothes he quickly realized he was wearing Josh's shorts. 'fuck it' he thought and walked home. He called his mom and waited for her to answer.

"Tyler Robert Joseph! i have been waiting for you to pick up all day, where were you? are you doing drugs? did someone hurt you? did you commit a crime? are you okay?" She kept asking questions before tyler even said hello.
"hey mom" he nervously laughed.

"where where you?" She asked.

"i-uhm...I'm sorry mom i was at a friends house and like we where doing a project and we where working late at night and i guess we forgot the time and I accidentally fell asleep there-I'm really sorry" He lied, some of it was partly true.

"mhm- you better come home right now young man you are-" Tyler started to make a 'disconnected' sound with his mouth.
"uHM- mom- it.seems.that.our.connection. isn't.working bye!" and quickly hung up.
He walked in his house through the back door to avoid his parents. He quickly moved up the stairs and bumped into his dad, who was wearing boxers and a blue plaid bathrobe. He studied Tyler for a moment.
"so who was the lucky boy, huh?" he whispered kind of chuckling.

"dAD!!" Tyler whispered yelled running up the stairs.

He quickly went into his room and closed the door and laid on his bed. Man how can something so wrong feel so right?

(AN:
THAT LAST LINE KILLS ME ITS SO CRINGY IM NOT OKAY I REALLY DONT KNOW WHY I ADDED SHITSHIT ABORT ABORT PLS KILL ME
-p)