Chapter 10: Broken

Lexus POV:

The way he pushed me up against the wall was thrilling. I have never experienced so many butterflies in my stomach at once. He was like a bowl full of ectasy. He makes me feel like I am the only girl in the world. It is petrifying how fast I am falling for him. What if he just does this to every girl though? What if I am no one special? What if I am just the new flavor of the week? I have so many trust issues, because every guy I have been with have either ended up dead or are too scared to continue the relationship with me, thanks to my monster of a father. I never thought I would fall for a bad boy that is so complicated with his emotions, but I guess I did. I have to play hard to get ,just in case, so I don't look like an idiot if he tells me it was all part of his twisted plot to get back at my father. Jason is currently at one of his warehouses with his gang. He doesn't want them to know I am staying at his place in case it causes problems. If word got out that I was with Jason, his plan would be ultimately ruined. Luckily, I am spending the day with Jazzy. Hopefully she can tell me a little more about Jason McCaan.

Lexus=normal

Jazmyn=bold

"I really like you being here Lexus. It's so nice to have another girl to talk to, for once. Jason won't let me have any friends over or go out anywhere, because he is scared something could happen to me."

"It's nice being here with you Jazmyn; you are like the sister I never had, but always wanted. You are fun to hang out with and to be honest, I know how you feel. I was isolated my entire life ,just like you, and it has affected the person I am today. I barely hang out with anyone anymore and wish I had of did all the things a normal teenager did.You need to convince Jason to give you a little more freedom, while you are young. There is so much to do and explore. Not all boys are bad and if you ever get your heart broken, it will be a learning experience. Jazzy you are a brilliant girl, who I know will make smart decisions."

"Awww. Thanks, Lexus! I ask Jase all the time, but maybe if you convince him he will let me have freedom! I want a boyfriend, so bad! Jason likes you a lot. I've never seen him so interested in a girl. Normally he uses them and kicks them out the next morning, but you are special to him. ..I can tell!"

"I like him a lot ,too, Jazzy. He gives me this feeling that I just can't describe, but so desperately crave for..."

Before I could continue, Jason barged in with a skimpy looking woman that was a knock off version of me. I guess he decided to hit a brothel instead of the warehouse. Kissing her passionately, he picked her up and carried her to his room. I looked at Jazzy and saw a pained expression in her eyes for me. Tears threatened to flutter down my face, so I ran out of the house and did not look back.