Chapter 19: Mistake

Lexus POV:

I was excited when Jason told me I owe him one and that I was going to have a little on one and one time ,on the beach, with him tonight. Something came up though, so he had to leave with Cameron to take care of some business and wouldn't be back until 1 AM. I was pissed off and had a couple of drinks waiting for Jase and Cam to come home. It was currently 7 PM and Jazzy and I were as bored as fuck, because we weren't allowed to leave the beach house to explore. Looking on Instagram, Jazzy noticed there was a huge Drake after party at a local club and convinced me to go. We were excited and were not going to be confined at home when there is this gorgeous island to have fun on. Curling our hair in sexy ringlets, caking on our Sephora makeup and putting on the sexiest black dresses we could find, we were finally ready. We headed out the door with smiles plastered on our faces. We knew we would be in deep shit if Jason found out, but we were willing to take that risk.

Jazmyn=bold

Lexus=normal

"What if he finds out, Jazmyn? I'm starting to regret this"

"Calm down. You told me to live a little bit! You can't just go back on your words. Even if he did, I should be the one to be worried. It's not like he can punish you. You're his girlfriend."

"Yeah, I guess." I trailed off.

"Come on, let's have the time of our lives. Fuck everyone else!" Jazzy yelled.

As soon as we arrived there, there were a group of thirsty looking tatted guys eyeing us up and down and did I forget to mention that they were all gorgeous. One immediately caught my eye and luckily he asked me to dance. Checking on Jazmyn, I saw she was already making quite a few acquaintances with guys a little older than herself. Dancing to my favorite song "One Dance," this sexy, mysterious guy grinded all over me. I felt like I was in heaven. We had a couple shots, that turned into 4, that then turned into seven. After that, I lost count. I was a serious hot mess and felt like a whole new person. Someone grabbed my arm, frantically yelling at me. Shit, that someone was Jazzy.

"Lexus, Jason is here and he's furious and is looking for us right now. We have to get out of here and run home!"

"Fuck! How did he find out? I slurred

"He got home early and checked Instagram.... when he didn't see us...I was kind of tagged in a few photos with alcohol in my possession." Jazzy said looking guilty.

Before Jazmyn could finish, I heard a squeal from her as she was lifted up into the air. Jason started yelling at her. I've never seen him this angry. Even though I was drunk, I still knew we were in deep shit. Jazmyn was crying and apologizing, but Jason told her to stop faking and that she would be dealt with later. Cameron picked her up, as she pounded her arms on his back and left. Jason stared at my eyes. If looks could kill, I would be dead. To make it worse, the mysterious guy appeared before me wrapping his arm around me once again. Punches were immediately thrown towards this guys head.

"Stop!" I cried.

"He is from "The Crypts", Lexus. Fuck he could have kidnapped you. The reason why I left tonight is to deal with your mess. Your dad set out a 1 billion dollar reward for whoever finds you and brings you back alive!" Jason angrily spat.

"I thought you weren't special, Lexus!"

"I'm not though. I don't know why he wants me. He never wanted me before!"

"Sure." Jason yelled with his hands in the air.

Trying to get out of Jason's deathly grip he just dragged me faster out of the club. He eventually got pissed off and slung me over his shoulder as I kicked him. Slapping my ass, he buckled me into his rental, black Lamborghini Spyder. I was shocked. I thought Jazzy said he wouldn't punish me. I guess she was wrong.

"You're in deep shit right now!" Jason whisper yelled. Trembling, I just put my head on his shoulder ,closing my eyes, hoping it was all a dream. Opening my eyes ,when we arrived at the beach house, it wasn't a dream. It was gonna get real.