Chapter 13: Compromised

Jazmyn POV:

I was pissed off at my brother. What the hell was he thinking, when he intentionally brought his ex into the house in front of Lexus? I thought Lexus was changing him, but right now it seems like nothing can stop his bad boy behaviour. He is recklessly spiralling out of control. All the time you see those books where the bad boy falls for the good girl and they balance each other in the end. They live happily ever after and go on to become great things. Jason was the complete opposite lately. He made me feel like a complete fool, when I told Lexus that I thought he was falling for her. She was so happy and it pained me to see the hurt expression in her eyes when Jason came in with that girl. He is ruining my expectations of what I dreamed of; I want him to find the one and settle down with the right person that I can trust to look after my big brother. When I dream of his fairy tale all I see is Lexus in the picture. Marching up to his room, I braced myself for the worst. The worst was what I saw.

Jason=normal

Jazmyn=bold

Ashley (Jason's ex)=italics

I slowly inched open his door to see Jason in the most compromising position ever.

"Jason! Jason!Uhmmmm. Go faster. Please baby!" she screamed. I was scared the whole neighborhood would hear.

"Fuck, Ashley. You are so tight and wet. I'm so close. Scream my entire name one more time. I want all of LA to know my name." He said as he kissed her passionately.

"Jason McCaan! I need to talk to you now!" I screamed his name instead. It was so infuriating that he was back with her again and was fucking her like his life depended on it.

"OMG, Jazzy. Get out!" he said throwing a pillow at me and quickly putting on his Calvin Klein boxers. Ashley squealed covering her body with the blanket. Jason and Ashley both gave me the death stare. It didn't scare me.

"Not until I talk to you. You fucked up big time Jason!" 

" You are such a cock block right now, Jazzy! Go play or something."

"NO! I'm not five. I want to talk to you. It's very important!" I said stamping my foot.

"Fine! Make it quick I have unfinished business." Before leaving his room, he passionately kissed Ashley one more time. Pulling me towards my bedroom he forced me to sit.

"What is this about? You just interrupted me and if you ever do this again you are in deep shit."

"Lexus ran away. She is pissed Jason, she saw you with Ashley. What if she does something that she is going to regret in the morning? What if she runs to her daddy, Kyle Monroe and spills the plan? Go find her now!" I whispered.

"Fuck!Tell Ashley I had an emergency and I'll call her later!"

"Leaving me alone with someone that hates me, I see!"

"She's a good person; I don't understand why you never liked her." Jason said kissing my cheek.

"Ewww! Don't kiss me after you just fucked that chick." I said rubbing my cheek.

"Language!"

"Sorry!"

Rolling his eyes, he got into the bugatti and sped off. Leaving me alone with the one and only....Ashley.