Chapter 27: Here

Jason POV:

Looking down at the inevitable text message, I was in complete shock. It was rumored that Andrew Fontenot survived the gun shot, but I did not think he would be crazy enough to come back for more when it happened a couple days ago. Crypts don't give up, I guess. I honestly wish that Jack had of killed him at the warehouse, so we wouldn't have to worry about him coming after us. Andrew was the only one keeping that gang together. Without him, they would be lost. Now that Andrew is coming, I know I have to find that code. Cameron and I were frantically searching for the code all morning. Jazmyn was not helping, because she was grounded in her room for the day; she never obeyed my orders of staying in the car a couple days ago. She was so lucky Jack did not kill her, but secretly I'm glad she went to get help or right now she would be planning my funeral instead. It was frustrating knowing that this code was somewhere in this huge mansion and with it, I could change everything. We could join forces and take down "The Crypts" and be known as the most feared gang of the world. Also I would be able to truly call Lexus mine. Shooting a text to Kyle, I let him know about the message and he reassured me that he is getting his gang prepared and to find the code by tonight at the latest, or we will have no protection. Standing in frustration, I decided to take a break and check on Jazzy. She was sitting on her queen bed with an unfamiliar, golden locket dangling from her neck. She looked so much like our mother right now.

Jason=normal

Jazmyn=bold

"Jazzy. That's a beautiful locket. Where did you get that?"

"Mommy gave it to me, before you know... she died!" Jazmyn said with tears forming.

"Shhhh, princess. She loved you so much and is still watching over you today. They would be so proud of you right now. Can I see what the picture is of?"I said smiling, desperately trying to change the subject. I hated seeing her like this. Opening the golden locket, I saw a picture of our family on our trip at Niagara Falls just a few years ago. The happiest we ever were. Examining the picture more carefully, I noticed a code on the rim of the locket.

"Thank you, Jazmyn! You had the code all along!" I said giving her a quick kiss and hug.

"I did?"

"Yes, you did!" I laughed.

Messaging Kyle, I told him I found the code and to come over as soon as he could. As soon as I hit sent, my phone rang. Picking it up, I was greeted with the monster.

'We are here! Look out your front window!" Andrew laughed with an evident smirk in his voice.

Drawing the curtains open, I gulped at the sight I saw next. We were not prepared for this at all.