Chapter 12: Saviour

Jazmyn POV:

I'm literally petrified right now. Jason just left me home alone with his crazy ex who actually despises me. I am part of the reason why he left her, but he main reason was that Jason caught her fucking some college guy. Ashley and I do no get along whatsoever. I never told Jason why we really didn't get along, because she said if I told Jason that she physically hurt me, she would tell him my secret. She caught me messing around with Cameron a few times and suspected that we were dating. I knew if she told Jason, he would flip out and do something he would regret. I still like Cameron, but I have now come to view him more as a brotherly figure, because we have different interests  and he is a few years older than me. Breaking me from my trance, fake nails pinched my skin.

Ashley=normal

Jazmyn=bold

"What the fuck were you thinking interrupting our sex like that? You could have at least let him finish me off! Jason is right, you are such a cock block. You are always ruining our relationship. I am back together with him and there is nothing you are going to do about it. You are jut pathetic baggage that Jason has to drag around everywhere!"

 Tears brimmed my eyes. I was on the verge of crying. I stayed silent, because I knew if I spoke I would explode.

"Are you fucking deaf? Speak to me!" Ashley spat.

"I'm not fucking deaf, I heard you the first time. You are such an attention seeking whore, no wonder every guy you get with throws you out in a day. You had Jason once, but blew your opportunity all for another cock. If I'm baggage, than what are you? The dumpster? I think you are, because you let every guy give you facials. We both know those facials aren't mud masks!" I felt so confident right now. Her face turned purple I've never seen her so mad at me; her veins popped out of her head.

"YOU ARE FUCKING DEAD!" she screeched as she charged towards me. Luckily, I have an advantage, because she is wearing heels. Running towards the door, I slammed into a hard body. Looking up, it was Cameron. Thank god!

"You came just on time. You are my saviour!" I said hugging him.

"I did, didn't I?" A smirk played on his lips.

"Let me at her! Let me at her!" Ashley screamed.

"Don't fucking touch her, or I will kill you." Cameron boldly said, standing in front of me.

"But she just said nasty things to me and deserves it! She needs to be punished"

"I don't care . She is a child and you are not going to touch her. Got that? Now get out!" Nodding her head Ashley left, but not before she drove her nails into my skin one last time.

"This isn't over!" Ashley trailed off.

"Why are you here?"

"I want to make things right with Jason again. I fucked up Jazzy and left. But I'm back now and ready to be loyal. Will you trust me?" he said  cupping my chin in his hands.

'"I will, Cam. I will!"