Chapter 31: Virgin 1001

Lexus POV:

Black, lifeless, inevitable thunderstorm clouds roared in the sky. Every shrieking boom put me on edge. Making my way to find Jason, for comfort, I accidently witnessed the cutest moment ever. Jason was cuddling his tear stained sister and consoling her in ever way possible. He was finally able to break past her barriers, she carried constantly, to find out what was really going on in her current state of mind. Leaving them alone, I went back to sleep and woke up the next morning to an empty bed. Where could Jason be? Frantically scanning upstairs, I saw Jazzy tucked underneath him as he held her like she was his greatest possession. It was so adorable. Jason looked like a sculpted sex god when he fell asleep. I snapped a quick photo on my phone and uploaded it to Instagram with the caption "The bad boy has a soft side". Jason's notifications immediately buzzed, waking both of them up. Profanity was thrown at me as he stole my phone from my hands. Laughing at his reaction, he immediately deleted the photo. It was too late though; there were over a hundred likes and they were mostly from members of the gang.They were both pissed with me, but got over it fast. Later on in the morning, Cameron and Jazmyn said their good byes. They will be back in a week, if everything goes according to plan. Jason was quite hesitant ,letting Jazzy go away for a week, but it was what was best in this predicament. As soon as they left, the sex crazed Jason was back. The sex god that I yearned to fulfill all my needs was finally all mine. Just the two of us. No distractions. Today would be the day that I would give up my v-card.

Jason=normal

Lexus=bold

"Virgin 1001 begins now!" Jason seductively whispered in my ear as he pinned me to the wall, smashing kisses up and down my screaming neck. I wanted him so badly right now, but I had to pace myself. I was so fucking wet. Slamming his bedroom door open, he set me down on his king sized bed growling for dominance. I guess he would be on top.

"How bad do you want me, baby girl?"

"As bad as it gets!" I involuntarily moaned as he traced his finger just before he teasingly hit my midline. Taking his hands, he ripped open the buttons of my blouse, revealing my most intimate, bling, black, laced, strapless Victoria Secret bra. Staring up at his intense,chocolate, brown, unreadable eyes, I could tell this was getting real.

"We can stop, when you've had enough. I don't want to overwhelm you, since it's your first time. But if you keep biting your lip, like that, I might just have to punish you" Jason spoke with a frown. Accidently biting my lip again, he flipped me over the bed placing me in an uncomfortable position.

"What did I tell you about biting your lip, Lexus?"

"Not to, or I would be punished."

"Correct, angel. You are receiving ten, with the belt, for disobeying my orders and you are required to count them out aloud. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Jasey"

"I want you to address me as daddy."

"Okay, daddy."

Raining the strap down was unpleasant and pleasant all at the same time. He was confusing me with my emotions. One minute I felt like to cry, but the next minute I felt like to scream when he rubbed my ass creating an explosive tingling sensation throughout my body. Leaking my fluids over his business pants, he stopped. A smirk consumed his face.

"Enjoying this a little to much I see, Lexi. You just ruined my five hundred dollar dress pants. What am I going to do to you?"

As I was about to answer his question, he pinned me to the bed and slowly pulled down my denim shorts revealing a soaked pair of lingerie.

"Please, daddy!" I screamed as he flicked my sex creating an explosion of emotions. I wanted him in me so badly. Stopping his actions, I cried in frustration.

"Daddy wants a turn." he spoke with a grin forcing me to take off his pants as he ripped off his shirt. Getting on my knees, I fumbled with his Calvin Klein boxers for a good minute and was met by a huge, eight inch, aching cock. How the hell would this fit in my mouth, let alone inside me.

"Having trouble?" Jason smirked as I nodded. Catching him by surprise, taking the smirk off of his face he groaned in pleasure as my mouth sucked every inch of his dick.