Chapter 39: Forbidden

Justin POV:
Staring at Jason's girlfriend, I gazed back intently. She was the epitome of perfection. Her blonde, slightly, wavy hair cascaded down her mid back and her piercing blue eyes were indescribable. I wanted her. I would do anything to have her. Licking my lips, I put out my hand and slyly introduced myself.

Jason=normal
Justin=italics
Lexus=bold
"Hi, my name is Justin and you must be?" I hinted with a devious grin.
"Lexus."
"I'm Jason's twin brother. He never told me that he had a gorgeous girlfriend."
"He never told me that he had a handsome brother..."
"Stop fucking flirting and get a grip"
Jason spat. We both chuckled. But little did she know that I was serious. Justin McCaan is very particular in his women, but this one screamed what I craved for. I was catching feelings.
"I have to drive Jazmyn home to collect her things. We will move in with you temporarily until these circumstances change. I don't trust you and need to keep a close eye on you."
"Okay, take your time. I'll show Lexus to her room and help her get settled in"
"Thanks, Justin. You're a gentlemen compared to Jason. It's about time I got respect"
Rolling his eyes he grabbed Jazzy's hand ,pulling her out of the house, with an angry expression plastered on her face. I had Lexus to myself. All to myself. Moving up the marble staircase. I caught her biting her lip. That was my weakness. Clearing my throat, I led her to my spare queen sized bedroom.
"You know I hate it when a girl bites her lip like that. It makes her seem so vulnerable and so much more attractive. Stop biting your lip Lexus."
"No. What are you going to do about it?"
"Make you regret not following my instructions."
Pinning her to the bed, my lips were inches from hers. Instead of kissing her, I sucked on her neck. All the girls went crazy when I did that. Like I expected, she stirred. My Justin magic was working like a charm.
" I can make you feel so good. I can give you more than Jason could ever. I have an entire empire to myself. I'm a king. All I need is a queen." I whispered in her ear.
Pushing me off of her she studied me for a minute. Gazing up at me, she seemed like she was trying to make a decision. Shaking her head, she swiftly spoke.
"I'm dating Jason. Not you. You're going to have to respect that. Is this some type of twisted game...Who can steal the daughter of Kyle Monroe?" Lexus spat with her hands in the air.
"No. It's not a game. You have my feeling some way that I can't describe. I haven't had a girl turn on my emotions in an instant. There is something about you that makes me want to be good. I've only known you for a day and I already feel you changing me."
"I'm dating your brother though..." She hesitantly trailed off.
" I respect that, but Jason is worse than me. He has a lethal past that will catch up soon."
"A lethal past?"
"Just ask his ex Ashley. She will tell you everything you need to know."