Chapter 24: Second Chance

Lexus POV:

Petrified. Frozen. Compromised. Those are all the motions swarming in my desolate mind. Andrew was currently trying to strip off my clothes. Cameron wasn't having it and tried to fight them off, but he was only knocked unconscious and dragged outside. Andrew finally succeeded his goal and pinned me to the bed and ripped off my clothes. All that is left is my victoria secret, pink, laced bra and thong, but the vulture had to rip those off too. My most intimate body parts are exposed in front of potentially, lethal strangers. I am surrounded by a group of thirsty men, waiting for the inevitable. As tears streamed down my face, Andrew roughly wiped them off and began to leave hickeys all over my neck. Taking off his clothes, he told his guys to watch how to fuck a virgin. Screaming for help, my prayers were met. There he was. My Jason. My saviour. He came to rescue me. Andrew immediately cocked his gun at Jason.

Andrew=italics

Jason=normal

Lexus=bold

Jack=underlined

Jazmyn=bold and underlined

"Nooooo! Please don't hurt him. Come on, let's make a deal!" I desperately pleaded, but was silenced with a slap from Derek.

"Any last words?" Andrew grinned.

"Fuck you!" Jason angrily spat. I could see fear in his eyes, even though he tried to put on a tough act. All of a sudden the gun went off and blood went everywhere. Through my sobs, I saw Jason standing with shock and an Andrew on the ground bleeding out. Jason turned around and I followed his stare. There was Jack Gilinski, a member of my dad's gang, holding the gun in his hand with a smirk and a frightened Jazzy standing behind him. The rest of "The Crypts" left to save their leader's life.

"You...You saved my life." Jason stuttered.

"Naww. I'm just doing my job. Kyle Monroe ordered me to come pick you guys up. He is willing to make a deal." Jack spoke like it was no big deal.

"How did you find us?"

"You're little sister was scared for your life and told me to come as back up, when she saw me looking for you in the parking lot."

"I'm not being taken back to that monster!" I yelled as I put my clothes back on.

"He's changed, Lexi. You know. He's not the same person he was a few years ago. He wants to make things right."

Jason immediately kissed me and reassured me that we should go back and confront the problem.

"We should get going now. Your friend Cameron is waiting in the SUV and is suffering minor injuries."

"Thanks. I really appreciate it man."

"Like I said, I'm just doing my job. Let's get out of here, before more blood has to be shed.

The drive to the airport felt like forever. The whole way back Jason was lecturing Jazzy about not listening to him and how she could have been hurt.

"But you could have been killed, Jason! If I didn't get Jack to help, I could have lost you forever. You nearly broke your promise." Jazzy exclaimed.

"Well you broke your promise, Jazmyn and I'm not pleased at all. We will discuss this later."

"Fineeeee!" Jazzy cutely huffed.

"I'm sorry this happened to you, Lexus. I hope I got there before they did anything to you." Jason whispered as he kissed my forehead.

"You did. If you're wondering I'm still a virgin, Jase!" I laughed

"Good. So Virgin 1001 begins tomorrow?" Jason questioned with a flick of excitement in his eyes.

"If you're a good boy!" I spoke as I bit my lip, flipping my blonde hair and entering my father's private jet.