Chapter 19: The Plan

10:30 pm. It was the time she arrived. The time she stood in front of the military-esque slayer headquarters. The time her fists were clenched, her rage was ignited, and her fate was met. She may not have loved Willow anymore, but she damn sure cared about her.

Standing in front of the door he possibly laid behind, Lithia wasn't about to be polite.

She kicked down the door and stormed in. The room was dark.

"Come out Ross! I know your possé's surrounding me! I can feel it!" she shouted.

The lights flickered on, her intuition correct. Slayers all around her had stakes, holy water, and guns filled with silver bullets at the ready.

"Stand down." Eren commanded.

The slayers lowered their weapons and backed away.

He jumped down from his post and landed on his feet.

The two started to walk around, forming a circle as they did.

"It's been two years Ross..." Lithia growled.

"Yes...indeed it has..." Eren mumbled. "And I've spent them trying to find ways to take you down. And now..."

He took out a stake from his pants pocket.

"I have that plan..." he said, confidence oozing in his voice. "Thanks to some help..."

As the two continued to talk, Connie, Annie, Zack, Terrence, and Johnny were watching and waiting high within the shadows.

"Should I call them now? One of them told me that they're tired of waiting." Johnny said.

"Not until they start fighting." Zack replied.

-

"That figures, little Julius would need help since he can't do it by himself." Lithia teased.

Eren tightly clenched the stake in his hand.

"Don't you EVER call me by my middle name!" he snapped.

"What cracks me up about you is that you're such a terrible villain!" she laughed. "I mean come on! Your half-assed schemes where you set up big gatherings, which are basically feeding frenzies for me, and then you send these noob level slayers to attack me 'cause you're too much of a wimp to-"

"SHUT UP!" Eren bellowed.

Lithia silenced herself, but still had a goofy smile on her face.

He walked back up to his post and stood next to a round-shaped, black object.

"You won't be laughing when I show you your precious Willow." he said as he turned the object to reveal her tied up and blindfolded. Blood running down her forehead.

"Willow..." Lithia uttered. She could feel all her cockiness fading away.

A maniacal laugh stemmed from Eren's mouth.

"Why you little...!" she growled.

She could feel herself transforming. Her hands covered in fur, a tuft popping up upon her chest, her fingernails extended, and a tail grew out.

The slayers around her readied themselves.

"Stand down slayers, this is my fight." Eren said.

He stood on the ledge and had his stake and gun ready.

Lithia jumped in the air, Eren jumped off the ledge, the fight began.

"Now Johnathan." said Zack.