Chapter 5

"only those who care about you can hear you when you're quiet"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got out of the history lesson as soon as the bell rang. I was awfully tired, could feel my menstrual pain kick in. I dragged myself to the nearest locker in atempt to text one of the girls, it was lunch time. But, a huge figure just had to shovered over me, corning me in. Whoever it was clearly didn't have any sense of personal space. " Hello sweetheart." Isaac said as he grinned widely.

What the...?

I tried to wriggle myself out of him but he was too strong, after awhile he let me go and stepped back. "How has your day been? You look tired as heck." I didn't expect his sudden concern and it stupidly made my heart flutter.

I didn't believe the fact that the schools bad boy showed his concern for me. "I'm fine, just a bit of a stomach ache." I answered back softly and looked up at his gaze; I regreted it as I met a pair of eyes that looked at me worriedly. My heart throbbed a bit and I could feel my cheeks flush up. Now please remind me, why does he do this to me?

He smiled at me. His perfect white teeth smiled at me and I noticed something; he has very long eyelashes and the color of his eyes are singing grey shades. . . I told you I have thing for the color grey. "Let's go and eat, the others are probably waiting. We wouldn't want to make them wait." He said in a low tone and winked just as he pulled away. I couldn't stop thinking of the fact that he had an effect on me but I snapped away and followed him to the cafeteria.

We were walking pretty close to each other, and people couldn't help but gasp and stare. Of course they wouldn't Isaac Dean Vico was accompanying me, which is a big deal here in Alcens High.

I didn't care anymore tho,even if Alison was shooting daggers with her glares as we passed her table I couldn't care any less. When we were done grabbing our food it was hard to miss a table full of people chatting happily.

I noticed a new dark haired and tanned guy, Isaac called his name, Alan I think his name is, and the poor guy sighed out of relief. I didn't have to know what happened I figured the girls were too interested and probably came of as creepy. As Isaac yelled all over the cafeteria I could feel the whole table turning to look at us. Val and Adrianna started smiling while Rose with her cute glasses looked confused, Eric also confused and Isabelle seem to have giving me a dirty smirk.

As soon as we arrived, Isaac comfortable sat beside me without a care in the world only causing everybody to keep giving us weird stares, even Alan.

"And care to explain why you two are late? Did you guys perhaps.." I heard Eric say and started to chuckle, besides me Isabel wore a grin. Adrianna seemed to have a staredown with Isaac together with Alan. Val just looked at me and mouthed; explain it all, later. I flushed real badly and was planning to kill Eric and the girls after this. Why did they have to make such a big deal?

" Hey guys, weren't we supposed to discuss the party later tonight? Enough with the stares now. Or Niccy here will turn red. " Isaac said and caused everyone to snap back. My flushed cheeks didn't exactly get any better because of his remark so I gave him a glare.

I remebered that there was supposedto be a party at Valentines place later tonight; it was a get together with her dads friends and their kids, tho she arranged a seperate party for all the teenagers. " Right, what's the plan?" Adri asked and looked at everyone else.

" The girls are going to your place to get ready, oh by the way Nicole do you have a dress?" Val said and turned to me after answering Adrianna. " No i'm not exactly prepared for a party." I said and tiredly started eating my burger. I haven't been prepared for anything actually, I just came a week ago.

"I can help you, I have planty of dresses at home." Adrianna said with a smile and I felt relieved. Then I remebered, I wondered who exactly were attending. Okay, I was wondering if Isaac would come. . . " So who are attending from our school?" I asked and everyone answered like they reason each other's minds, " Everyone." Unfortunately I couldn't not notice Isaacs voice too, so he was definitely coming.

" Alison is also coming , sadly." Isabel said. I could hear Isaac cough awkwardly and Val, Alan, Isabel and Adrianna gave him a blank stare. I didn't bother asking them why. " I hope this bitch doesn't ruin our party because of a certain fuck boy." I heard Adrianna say with disgust as she drank her water and send death glares to Isaac. I could feel my stomach ache after realizing what Adrianna meant, but tried to remind myself that this was the reason I wouldnt have a thing for bad boys.

So Isaac then?

I ignored my self conscious and continued my eating.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After school the girls and I except Val drove to Adrianna's place to prepare ourselves for the party. Isaac and Alan went away with Val and Eric that bitch is meeting us there, he said his dad wanted help first with something.

We got inside her house and it was huge. The interior was marble and kinda vintage but the furnitures were modern and blended perfectly with each other. As we got inside her parents were standing in the hall drinking coffe.

"Well, guys. It looks like my parents were waiting for us." Adrianna said to us with a heavy sigh, I figured that she propably fought with them earlier seeing how she wasn't so happy.

"Hi Mr. And Mrs. Salvatore." All of us said at the same time. Like we read each others minds; might be an Alcens thing.

Her father chuckled and her mom gave us a huge grin. She really looked like an older version of Adrianna and of course she was stunning. "Welcome to our house, I've been waiting for the day I'd meet you all" Mrs. Salvatore said happily and gave first Isabel a hug, then Rose. Then she suddenly stopped to look at me.

"I haven't met you before, but I assume that you are Dr. Galliene's oldest daughter Nicole right?" She looked at me with a smile. "Yes Ma'am. It's so nice to meet you." I said and pulled her hand out only to get rejected by a hug. Well I didn't mind at all.

"I saw your mom the other day at the supermarket. She was fighting with the staff and she told them that they were selling unhealthy food." Mrs.Salvatore said while she hugged me. When she pulled out I was a little baffled but still gave her a polite smile.

"My mom is always like that." I answered and chuckled, which was the truth. Her biggest enemy is people selling bad quality of anything from shoes to food. "I thought that she was a really brave woman, and felt that she would be a great person to be friends with." Mrs.Salvatore answered. I replied with a smile.

"We're happy that we have finally met Dr.Galliene's daughter." Mr. Salvatore said as he pulled his hand out and I shook it. "I'm the one who is happy that I've finally met Adrianna's parents." I said and smiled at them.

"We should really go upstairs and prepare for the party." Adrianna said and we walked past her parents. "Zee, will pick you up." Mrs.Salvatore said. I of course wondered who this Zee was?

We prepared ourselves and I wished I didn't wear whatever Adrianna put on me. It was a gray tight figure dress, it was simple yet fancy but the way it showed my left leg made me uncomfortable, but I didn't question the girls and wore it. Yes, because maybe Isaac would like it?

The weird part was that, that Zee took only Adrianna while the rest of us drove with Isabel, I wasn't pissed, just slightly annoyed at the fact that this unknown guy shows up in Adriannas life.

The last thing I would want him to be Is some kind of ridiculous fiance. Which isn't a surprise in mob families from what Val told me.

=================END===============