Chapter one

Raynes pov

I run to my best friend hope,full of hate!

"He rejected me! My mate! Ayden..he rejected me!"

I burst out in tears.

Hope pulls me outside on the field,our usual spot.

Hope is my best friend ever,weve been besties ever since kindy,been in the same classes every year,well most classes,and shes just amazing! Always there for me.
She has light greeny browny eyes and long black hair,shes not small but shes not tall,just middle length.

"That little fagot! Rayne dont waste your tears! I have an idea...we will make him want you back..ayden will be dieing for a second chance once im done with you"

I sniffle,wiping my tears and rubbing my eyes.

"Wha..what do you mean??"

"I have a plan,we will go shopping and make you look gorgeous and wel go to sam and ask him to be your fake boyfriend!"

Btw sams one of my bestfiends,weve been really close ever since birth,hes like a brother to me.

I giggle, "hahah ok lets go"

After a really long,and i mean really long aftwrnoon of shopping,i place all the 'girly' clothes we bought,and check my phone.

One new message

"Hey fake girlfriend"

Sam agreed to do it,he was furious when he found out ayden rejected me,he said he would do anything to crush him.

"Hey fake boyfriend:)"

Me and hope thought it through,ayden walks the same way as me,so sam was gonna pick me up and tAke me to school,and try make ayden jelous.

I grab my pjs and take a shower.