Chapter 19

Unknown pov

Now i know were that smell is coming from..

I smash through the door unable to control my wolf form,to find a girl two guys,the girl was wrapped in the guys arms but my attention is on the other guy...standing there..staring at me in awe.

I shift into human form.

Theres that smell,getting stronger as i near him.

He obviously knows it to...he grabs me by the waist pulling me in closer...

Raynes pov

What the?! Some crazy ass bitch smashes through my house and is now in my justins arms?!!

Wait.did i just say that?!

I growl,but why? Hes not even my mate.aydens my mate.

Ayden looks down into my eyes,hurt spread across his face.

I mind link him.

"Im sorry for running away...i love you amd thats what matters..."

A smile across his face makes me blush,he leans in crashing his lips with mine.ahhh tingles all over.

Justins pov

"Mate... She breathes wrapping her arms around my neck. Her eyes never leaving mine.

Those gorgeous blue eyes.

'Imm...jusstin'

Oh my god im such a retard! I cant even tell her my name properly.

She obviously sees me blushing and smiles.

"Im amiee"

"Aimee...i breath.."my beautiful aimee"

My hands slide down from her waists and lock into her hands,we were just about to go somewere to talk,when we faced rayne and..him.

"I..i can explain rayne!"

"Rayne?!! Is that really you..?

I was shocked to see that aimee knew rayne..how?

"Sis!! Its you!!

Gasping she reaches for rayne and gives her a big hug.confusion spread across her face.

Sisters?

Raynes pov.

My sister waaat?! Yea she did look familiar but noone ever told me about a sister?!!

I pull away from her.

"Um ahh? Sorry but it must be someone els,i dont have a sister?"

"Rayne...nobody..nobody told you.."

She was hurt,yes i could see it but i can feel it to.

She touches my hand,"let me show you"

As she closed her eyes,flash backs of memories flooded through me like the movies;

It was summer,there was a little girl surrounded in medows.a girl around 14 sits next to the little girl..tears in her eyes."remember what i told you?"

"Why are you crying?" She wimpers

"Its time to go now baby,there very close now."

She picks her up and runs into the woods..no hunters! There gaining on them.

I cant do anything but watch.

She runs faster and faster..her eyes are shining,i mean really shining.really blue. With a swipe of her hand watet appears wiping the hunters away,but more are coming..coming with guns.

She runs some more until she stops at a lil cave,she slides in,without the hunters noticing,they run straight past her.

Tears are in her eyes now.

"Aimeee,pweese stawp! Crying!!"

"Rayne,you know i will always love you,you know that?"

"And i love you forever yes?"

"Yes,amd remember when i told you we had to leave home and live with a new mum and dad?"

"Yes! But yours living with me to ay?"

"No baby,im not but i will always be with you,do you still have the locket i gave you?

I look at my own locket,shaped as a love heart with roses intwined on it.

"Yess but..

"And remember when i told you that one day i will be back to open this locket for you?"

"Yes but..but..

Shes crying now.

"You know now that you have this locket i will always be with you,so you hold onto my heart until i come back to get it again?....i love you lil sis dont you forget it.."

She kisses her on the cheek running out of the cave.

"Nooo!!!!!! Aimee aimee!!

The little girl runs to the entrance of the cave,but is knocked over.

Aimee had put a spell over it.

She is crying now clinging the locket she held tight in her arms,and falls asleep.

A women picks her up and brings her out of the cave.

"Dont worry bub,i will look after you,"

Tears are streaming down my cheeks,as i give my sister the warming hug she was looking for.

Vote comment follow