Chapter 11

Raynes pov

MY MATE!!!

What the hell!!!

I was so confused,but then again my wolf was jumping with excitement.

'Rayne!! Hes our mate! Our gorgeous mate!! Ours !!!'

Oh shut up.

He leans in again,this time i let him hold my hands.

"Rayne,dont you remember me...the party...that i re....he stopped,'that im your mate?"

"Im sorry but i really dont remember anything? All i remember is me being angry at someone,and....and that is all...."

I tralied off...why is this boy so familiar???

Aydens pov

How could i tell her i rejected her? Shel be even more angry at me.

Ive already lost her once i dont want to lose her again.so after a short decision i decide to just forget about it and dont tell her....for now.she will understand..

She looks down,thinking hard,trying to remember something,i have to stop her from remembering!

"How bout we....ahhh go for a walk..meet the pack...hmm my parents?

She looks up with a grin on her face,she looks happy to meet them.

"Id love to meet my new pack!"

She fitted in perfectly with the pack,everybody adored her and she made friends quickly.speakingof friends...how could she go back to school...knowing hope is there...shes the only one that knows the story....WHAT ABOUT SAM!!?

Man i cant let her know what ive done.

Warm hands wrapped around my waist.Interupting my thoughts

I knew it was her,she smelled so bloody nice!!

I turned around to hug her properly,her skin was so soft,her hair was so long,it brushed past my lower back..sending tingles down my spine.

She was so gorgeous....she was mine,but icouldnt help but feel guilty...i wish i could take back what ive done!

"Ayden...whats the matter?"

I snap out of it.

"Nothing babe"she was about to say something but i stopped her,kissing her by surprise.

This was our first ever kiss.

Oh.my.god. She was amazing!!! Her lips were so soft...so delishious.

After what seemed like seconds we both pull away,both blushing she takes a step back.

She pecks me on the cheek,then the other,getting lower and lower,closer to my lips....teasingly,she walks down the hall,slowly looking back only just a tiny bit..still teasing me.she stops at the door of my bedroom,and skowly walks in.

Lucky i cleaned it the other day

I walk in quickly after her,closing the door behind me,looking everywere for her.....

Were is she?

"Ray...

I couldnt finish my sentence.she was standing there...naked....in my room....

My wolf and i was getting excited,dayum her body turned me on.

Vote

Comment

Follow:)