Chapter 17

Aydens pov

How could i let her know? I mean it was a really bad thing of me to do to her,i know that and i feel awful! Whats worse is that im the future alpha and all i have to do is WORK WORK WORK!! Ugh! I just want to find her' to tell her i really love her!

After hours of work i decide ive had enough,i need to find my luna,my rayne,my mate..and tell her how ifeel about her.

After all she has been gone 2 whole days,i would have thought she would come back to me....

Raynes pov

"Jusstinnn....stawwwwpp..

He tickles me some more then leans in and kisses me on the cheek,he kisses me some more,getting closer to the lips..until finally he pulls away as ally and jayden walks in.

"Eww uncle justinn! I sawww that!"

Jayden jumps onto the couch and cuddles me,whispering something in my ear...

"Justin likes youu...oolala!"

Justin obviously hears this and turns away blushing,with a big grin on his face.

"Id hate to break it to you neff...but i think i might like him to...shh dont tell him...

Jayden gasps,and runs off giggling to his mum.

Ever since that day i left ayden..and found justin ally and jayden,and alex finding ally,his mate,we all moved into my place,since my parents aint gona be here for a few more years..i thought they could live here..besides they were kinda family anyway...

Its been 2 weeks since they moved in and alex has found the truth about ally and jayden and alex is now all good with her,he treats jayden as if hes his own,alex is a good mate to ally.

At the thought if alex,he walks in catching ally by surprise..

I look away,i wish i could have a mate like alex,who actually cared for me...someone like justin..i turn to him,to see that he is alredy looking at me,feeling the hotness in my cheeks i look away,

"Hey um..rayne."alex scratches his head,in a awkward way.."um im taking jayden and ally out,its algud you and justin here....he trAiled off..alone?"

"Yes! Course! We will be fine!"

I looked at justin with a big grin on my fAce..i like it when it was just me and him.

Short chapter...but have something good?

Vote comment follow