Chapter two

Next day>>>

I wake up and chuck on the new clothes i bought with hope,denim shorts,lower singlet and some red converse. Wonder what ayden will think of me now.

Sams here.

We walk out the door just in time,aydens walking....but hes with the one person i absolutly HATE!

Jessica frekkn crane!!!!

Sam reacts quickly and intwines his hands with mine,and casually walks out..just infront of ayden.

Oh ayden,i couldnt stop staring,he was gorgeous,even though sam was here with me i felt empty and alone.

I watch as jessica holds aydens biceps and hard core flirts like theres no tomorrow.

My wolf growls.

Oh sorry! My beautiful wolf! Her names lexiee,shes a beautiful white wolf(and i feel special because apparently there are only a few white wolfs in the world!)

"That little bitch better get her hands of my mate"

"He rejected us lexiee!"

"Hes still our mate!"

She was just about to say something but i shut her out.

I was still staring at ayden,his smell his beautiful smell...chocolate vanilla oranges!!

He knows im here i can feel it.

Sam notices it to,so he softly pecks me on the cheek and i purposly blush,

Hes watching us

I giggle as we walk down the road just infront of him.

He growls.

I can feel the anger in him.

Im loving this.

Aydens pov

I cant believe it!!! I know i rejected her but how coukd i possibly be with her! Shes a nobody and im one of the popular guys,i could never be seen with her!

I need someome hot like jessica! But dayum what happend over night!!!

Shes gorgeous,shes...was...mine.

I need her.

Shit! Ive been staring at her the hole time,never even noticing jessica by myside.

Jessica is my girlfriend,shes hot..but not as hot as rayne...

Shes hmmn how could i put it? Kinda a bitch? But shes popular i need someone cool like her in my life.

Back on rayne,shes with sam,egh therve been friends ever since there kids,hes no threat....until he kisses her on the cheek!!!

I couldnt help but growl.

I couldnt stand the thought of him all over her,shes mine.

"But you rejected her stulid!!! How could you! Look at her now!shel never want us!"

My wolf,pan argues.

I ignore him.

"Wow there babe you ok?"

Jessicas annoying voice interupts.

"Fine"

Shes laughing at him,holding his hands!

"That could have been us"

She looks amazing! Her body looks so perfect,i just want to hold her,to love her,to be mine....

Raynes pov

Hah! Its working!! He growls everytime he touches me!

Even jessica is getting quite annoyed at the fact of her 'boyfriend' is getting jelous of me!

This feels amazing,but deep down,i really want him by my side.

Vote

Follow

Comment