Chapter 12

Warning sexual scenes;o

Raynes pov

Oh.my.god.

I cant believe im doing this but sweet jesus thank god i am!

He ripps his top off,pulling me closer by the waist.i rubb my hands against his warm..bare chest,his wolf is whining,for me..calling for me.

He grabs my arms and throws me on the bed,rough but gentle at the same time.pulls his pants off and jumps onto me crashing his lips with mine,his hands gently sliding his hands off my waists crawling higher and higher to my breasts.

My wolf is turned on,he sends shivers all over my body.after our tender kiss he burries his head into my neck,kissing and sucking my neck,i let out a moan,and in return squeeses my breasts,i gasp,tangling my hands into his hair,he likes this,he still is sucking getting higher and higher..closer to my soft spot..her sucks it,wich sends tingles all over my body!!!

I rubb against him,wrapping my legs around his waist..he likes this..he growls,which stops him from sucking..and sticks it in,at first he does it softly,slowly,and gentle..i moan..asking for more...now he gets the message,he was amazing.

I couldnt control my breathing,it was that good!

He goes back to finish what e was doing,licking up my body,sucking my neck and pecking me lightly on the cheek,biting my ear..and now ready to mark me.

I have to say,this was amazing,me and him together...but i just wasnt ready to be marked. I loved him to bits and all but i just...not now.

He must have sensed what was wrong,coz he pulled away,

"Its ok babe...we can wait...untill your ready..."

He kisses me gently on the lips and pulls away from me.lying next to me,gasping for breath.

"But i must say,that was amazing!"

I giggle,oh my god,i have the hugest grin ever.

He cuddles closer to me,rubbing circles with his palms,on my back.

This was nice,just me and him.

I bury my face into his warm chest,and fall asleep,with his strong arms wrapped around me.i felt safe in his arms.

Vote comment follow