Chapter 7

Aydens pov.

"Just wait a second...."

I couldnt wait,i just wanted to kiss her right now

So i grabbed her by suprise.

Just touching her lips send tingles down my spine.

I knew it was just supposed to be a kiss not a ful on make out session,but my lips just diddnt want to leave hers.

I try to slip my toungue through,but she keeps those soft little lips of hers shut.so i pinch her but,making her moan.nows my chance.

Oh god this is amazing.

My wolf is howling away.

This kiss' could have lasted forever,but she pulled away.gasping for air.

Everybodys cheering And whistling.

She blushes.then looks back up to me

I smile.

We play the rest of the game,but i hardly noticed,all i could notice was her.i caught her looking at me from time to time.

She was so cute.

Jessica glares at her the whole game,but i ignore her,shes so annoying.

After the game had finished everyone went out to get wasted,i stood up watching rayne walk off..jessica following...shit!

Raynes pov.

Once the game was over me amd sam walked of into the party,with jessica behind us.at first i thought she was just walking to the party.

I feel something pull my hair and i fall to the ground. That little bitch.

Looking up to see jessica growling,

"Keep your fucking hands off my boyfriend you ugly bitch!"

I stand up,not noticing the blood coming from my head.

"First if all hes not your boyfriend you slut,and ugly starts with U!!!!! "

At that moment she turned into her wolf and so did i.

Her wolf was a hole lot smaller than mine,

She gets ready to jump onto me

Oh im going to enjoy this.

She tries jumping onto my back but i quickly swipe her with my paw.

She falls to the ground.

How weak is this bitch?

I walk of but stop when i hear snarling,what doesnt this bitch get? Shes obviously gonna lose.

I quickly jump around,and during that kick her in the face.that was an accident.

Everybodys cheering my name.

I look down amd shes turn into her human form.i do the same.

"Now you best stay the fuck away from me bitch."

I walk off.

What a great party.

Even though the party was outside,i needed some air,the smell of alcohol and sweat was just disgusting,i needed fresh air! A place to cool off.

I find a spot outside the house,and sit on a rock.

The stars are beautiful.

I just sat there gazing at the stars,it was so peaceful.i diddnt even notice ayden come sit by me.

Vote

Follow

Comment