Chapter 18

Justins pov

"By uncle justiinnn...seeyahh ray rayy"

Alex holds jordan in his arms while intwining allys hands in his...i wish that was me and rayne...

Deep in thought about her,i diddnt feel her sit closer to me.

"Soo justinn what shal we doo...

I pick her up siting her in my lap,in return she wrapped her arms around my neck..slowly i rub her back then place my hands around her waist..getting ready to lean in for that kiss ive been dieing for ever since i met her..

But what is that smell?

Raynes pov.

So after getting over ayden im now happy and with justin..then he had to ruin it.

He crashed through the door in wolf form then shifting into human form,anger all over his face...along with hurt?

He wripps me out of justins arms,violently but gentle at the same time..

He looks at me,still gripping me by the arms,his smell is intoxiating.ive missed him...alot.

But i really like justin,but again ayden hurt me....but again justin hasnt found his mate either...will i be the reason justins true mate gets rejected...just like i did?

He looks deep into my eyes...

Then flashes a dirty look at justin.

"KEEP YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFF MY MATE!!

Hes screaming,literally screamming.

To my surprise justin stands up in defence.

"Dont you remember...you were the one that rejected her...?

Ayden looks down,wolf wimpering and looks hurt.

He was about to shout something when i cut in.

"AYDEN! JUSTIN! Stop!

Tears start trickling down my red cheeks.

How am i to say this?

I look deep into aydens eyes,knowing he truly loves me,and then into justins,theu share the same feelings for me..who am i to choose?

Aydens pov

.

She looked deep into my eyes,she was so heart broken,so emotional...i cant believe im the reason to this...but i cant let that justin guy put his hands on her...

She was about to say something to both of us...when a huge black wolf came rushing in...i pushed rayne out of the way,protecting her from whoever this mystery wolf is....

Vote comment follow

Ahhh havnt written in ages,but cant think atm sorry cx